- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Check Out Our Turntable Store
Need a new record player? Check out our turntable store for a great selection of turntables, needles, accessories, and more.
- Amazon Business: Make the most of your Amazon Business account with exclusive tools and savings. Login now
- Business Prime : For Fast, FREE shipping, premium procurement benefits, and member-only offers on Amazon Business. Try Business Prime free.
THANKS FOR COMING
|Listen Now with Amazon Music|
THANKS FOR COMING
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|New from||Used from|
Vinyl, May 21, 2021
Special offers and product promotions
Princess Goes to the Butterfly museum is a new alternative band, self-described as 'Gothadelic Rocktronic' with influences from David Bowie to Black Sabbath to Donna Summer, all with a unique and modern spin. The band is comprised of a powerhouse trio: vocalist Michael C. Hall who's TV credits include "Dexter" and "Six Feet Under" and Broadway credits include lead roles in Hedwig and the Angry Inch and Lazarus, keyboardist Matthew Katz Bohen from iconic rock band Blondie, and drummer Peter Yanowitz of Wallflowers and Morningwood. The band has already received coverage from media heavyweights to include Billboard, Paper Magazine, American Songwriter, Consequence of Sound, and more. Their debut album Thanks for Coming was written primarily during the pandemic, and tones and themes both sinister and sublime can be found throughout the music. With a loyal fan base and media buzz, PGTTBM is sure to be a breakthrough act of 2021.
- Product Dimensions : 12.2 x 0.59 x 12.2 inches; 10.4 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Morpho Music
- Original Release Date : 2021
- Date First Available : November 11, 2020
- Label : Morpho Music
- ASIN : B08N3PJKY4
- Number of discs : 2
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,354 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
- Customer Reviews: