Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Face Shop Face It Magic Cover BB Cream V203 Natural Beige
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on February 5, 2012
As far as I am concerned, this cream is pretty amazing. It does not require me to mix any foundations together to get the right shade. Only a little bit is needed and covers a lot for a BB cream. Make sure your face is plenty moisturized beforehand, though. It has kind of the same weight as regular foundation and can be a bit difficult to blend if the skin is not prepped beforehand. Overall, I so far have no breakouts and even withstands work out sessions. Most of it, anyway. Wiping sweat winds up wiping off remainder of the makeup as well.
on January 4, 2013
i have oil skin and break out easily, but this product keeps my skin looking relatively matte without looking super dry and flaky. Color matches well also. Great coverage, really don't need powder after, but helps to maintain a more matte look.
on February 13, 2012
I've tried various Misha and Skin79 BB creams and this is by far the best! It completely covers very well alone, but even better when used with Etude's baby face primer in green. This BB cream brightens the face and makes the skin looks flawless even if you have small pimples, they won't be noticable unless you are looking at your reflection from about 8inches away! This BB cream covers well, lasts very long, brightens the skin and overall feels weightless (after it settles).
on June 28, 2016
I love this product. i tried it as a sample one time in New York at a Korean face care store. I fell in love with this product instantly. i had really bad acne a few months ago before i got on some medication . and i used this product to cover my severe acne, as well as scarring. this product is very versatile i can use it in hot summer months without worrying about it coming off throughout the day. I can also use in during winter without worrying about it drying my skin out. even better , the product has sunscreen in it ! so you can put it on and not have to worry about your face getting burnt, or damaged by the sun . i live in south Florida and its really important that i take good care of my skin because the sun is so strong here. The color is really nice, however i do wish that it would come in some darker shades. i am a fairly pale person however during summer seasons my skin tends to get tan and i have to use a different foundations . But i never want to because i love this foundation so much. The pigment is really amazing i have tried so many different types of foundations that do not cover my skin well, but this one does . Its really amazing. I will probably use this product for a very long time, i just hope they come out with some darker colors, im sure everyone would use this product! the price is very affordable as well because you only need a pea sized or smaller amount to cover your face, this foundation is very pigmented as i mentioned before. The packaging is really good, and the container is purple with some print on it and a little gold or white tip for the product to dispense. its really cute and doesn't leak. I love this product and would recommend it to everyone !
on June 16, 2013
My co-worker in South Korea bought me this product as a going away present, and I've been a Face Shop BB cream fan ever since. This really is the best one of all the bb creams out there--flawless coverage, and the best part is, there's a lot of it. I've tried other brands since returning to the States, and the coverage was minimal or too liquidy. This has the perfect balance and there's a lot of it--using it every day, I've still had my current bottle for almost a year. And I live in a hot climate, the beads of sweat just roll right off with no messing up your make-up. Highly Recommended.
on July 20, 2014
Great Purchase! Fast delivery. Although arrive without a box but still looks unopened and new. Non sticky, nice smell and smooth when its on. Close to full coverage and flawless finish even after a long tiring day.
on July 2, 2013
I have really dry skin, all year round. This is the only product I have found the genuinely covers EVERYTHING. I have scars from breakouts in the past, and it even covers those. I am very impressed with is product, just wish it was a little more affordable.. and in a Wal-Mart!
on December 4, 2012
I like this BB cream. It covers very good as makeup, however, both shades they sell are too light. I mix the two shades or use just the #2 shade, but it's still a little light. Wish they made it in darker shades. It would be perfect for someone with very light skin.
on December 14, 2015
I have never used a makeup that made me look like a geisha at first....ghostly. But after working it into my face, it does give good coverage and lasts long. I'm going to try the cc products next.
on February 11, 2016
too light for my skin, I'm asian and fair skin. I like how easy the application is but it's too light for my skin