|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.8 x 2.3 x 2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T4626X|
|OEM Part Number||Denso:234-4626|
THEBIGDEALS 234-4626 Oxygen O2 Sensor Downstream for Subaru Forester Impreza Legacy Outback Toyota 4Runne Avalon Camry RAV4 Sequoia
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.60. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Warranty: 1-YEAR / 365-DAYS UNLIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY. ALL THEBIGDEALS oxygen sensors are extensively tested during manufacturing to guarantee quality,reliability,and above all,always meet or exceed the original equipment specifications.Replace faulty sensors with confidence in THEBIGDEALS Oxygen Sensor.
- Interchange Number: Replaces# 13355 234-4260 234-4622 Length (Sensor to Lead):600 mm (23.6 in). Directly Fit your vehicle when the plug and the length is the same as your original sensor.
- Servicing Intervals: Harmful contaminants maybe present in your vehicle's exhaust stream can significantly reduce the life span of an oxygen sensor. THEBIGDEALS Sensors that have a heater in the thimble are more quickly brought up to operating temperatures under,and therefore,are thus exposed to less harmful contaminants and operate under lower exhaust temperatures as they can be located further downstream in the exhaust system.
- Bank 1 Sensor 1 means Upstream Right/Rear;Bank 2 Sensor 1 means Upstream Left/Front;Bank 1 Sensor 2 means Downstream Right/Rear;Bank 2 Sensor 2 means Downstream Left/Front.
- Please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchasing. If you have any questions, please email us, we try to answer all emails within 24 hours.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Auto Parts Depot||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Scitoo US|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||2 x 5.9 x 2.2 in||—||4.5 x 11.5 x 6.5 in||2.56 x 5.71 x 1.77 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please check the MAKE/MODEL/YEAR/POSITION of your vehicle and make sure oxygen sensor is compatible.
If not sure, please ask us to indentify the compatibility of the parts and we’ll reply you within 24 hours.
THEBIGDEALS Oxygen Sensor Specifications:
High Quality and Brand New (Not Air Fuel Ratio Sensor)
Direct Plug-In Replacement
Warranty: One year unlimited miles
Wires: 4 wires
Length: 23.62 inch Heated: Yes
Package Includes: 1 x Oxygen Sensor
Auto Parts Depot ALWAYS PROVIDES HIGH QUALITY AUTO PARTS AND SERVICE.
If you receive the items have quality problems or damaged, please email us immediately, and we will provide you with some professional suggestions.
If our sensor well meets your requirements, please give us some good rates and encouragement to help us move forward in a better direction. Thanks a lot!
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|