Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on December 13, 2013
Fantastic item!!! I have sensory problems across the top of my toes and burning feet but when wearing these my symptoms are relieved. Mind you that with any insert, extra padded sock etc., you need to buy your shoes at least a 1/2 size larger because they will take up extra room but of course this is common sense. The only thing anyone could consider a con is that they do take extra effort to get them on but it is well worth the time it takes making it a pro in my book. I have a shoe box full of items that I have tried over the years and nothing came close to working. I will be ordering more. HAPPY FEET :)
on March 10, 2015
As an active duty military member without a full fat pad in the ball of my right foot, this is a lifesaver for me. These have been the only way I've been able to function somewhat normally over the 2.5 years I've been fighting the military medical system to get my foot fixed. Without these, I have to wear special Terox super soft sandals in order to walk, which is obviously not an option when I am in uniform or in the winter.

Pros:
- Allow people with loss of fat in the bottom of the foot to walk somewhat normally
- Keeps your skin soft by retaining moisture in the skin

Cons:
- I have a man's size 12 foot, and these are a little tight to get on at first
- Inconsistent manufacturing, as some are cut such that they cannot be flipped over and used for a longer period
- Not easily washable.
- Can be hot in summer
on June 17, 2013
My mom asks me to buy her this because she saw it in her doctor's office magazine. Well she did have problem with her feet so I thought it would help her. She even wants me to buy two of these but I decided she should try it first. Sure enough I am right. At first it was good because the gel feels great but when she used it with her shoes and do her normal job she said it hurts. I think because it makes her shoes tight. She also mentioned the gel makes her feet feels hot.
on October 22, 2013
The thickness is a little more than expected. I found them very uncomfortable with shoes but ok with slippers or alone.
on December 16, 2015
This product seems to be more of a waste of time and money. The "one size fits most" must only apply to people with very, very small feet and toes. While I could force 4 of my toes into the openings, my big toes didn't come close. Additionally, the toes that did get through, could not be pushed far enough into the product to get the material between the toes to go all the way down, making those toes feeling like they were suspended in a web! For me, a good pair of toe socks are much more comfortable, and can easily be worn in all of my shoes without "up-sizing." I have asked to return these. Not worth the money.
on June 7, 2014
I was really wanting these to work. I stand most of the day on my feet at a theatre. Due to the gel in the sock, you can't put them on. I guess you have to use some lotion or vaseline on your feet(you should use anyway on your feet) to put them on. I wear a 10.5 shoe. There is no way I could get these on my feet. Great idea, just need to go back to the drawing board for the larger foot. I am returning. Thank you for the fast shipping.
on June 19, 2014
My toes sometimes hurt at night. I thought these gel toes would feel good and allow me to sleep better. The get makes these difficult to put on. They do not slide very well and top fabric does not slide with gel. Also difficult to separate on each toe. I think just socks with separate toes would be easier and may work as well. I doubt they would work with shoes either. Sorry, the idea is good, but this product, as designed, just doesn't work for me.
on March 10, 2017
I ordered 2 pair and paid for 2 pair and I only received 1 pair. Very disapointed
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2017
difficult to put on
on April 22, 2017
Don't fit inside shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.