Amazon Vehicles Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 CM - Mens Grooming Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon
Customer Discussions > Supernatural: Season 3 forum

DO YOU THINK DEAN WILL COME BACK?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 30 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 24, 2008 2:06:20 AM PDT
I HOPE SO I THINK DEAN ADDED A LOT OF CHARACTOR TO THE SHOW WHO DO YOU THINK ADDS MORE TO THE SHOW? DEAN OTR SAM??

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2008 7:52:52 AM PDT
Catherine says:
He will be back. The show's creator said so. Ruby and Bella won't be returning though (due to budget constraints).

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2008 1:40:12 PM PDT
J. Creamer says:
He'll be back. The show wouldn't be the same without both brothers. Dean is my personal favorite, but the show needs both for balance. I think Dean will be different because of what happened to him. They'll have to explain how he comes back in the same body though.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2008 3:06:58 PM PDT
i know what you mean dean is my favorite too not only is he cute but he adds a great asset to the show and so does sam together they make the show great!!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2008 9:52:06 PM PDT
RedGlee says:
Thank God! I have never hated a character (with the exception of Dawn from BTVS) as much as Bella and think the end wrote for her was deserved. \(^_^)/ I am also a Dean fan, if he hadn't returned to the show neither would I.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2008 6:13:29 AM PDT
I think Dean adds character to the show. Sam does too but I think Dean does more. Really it's a toss up between the two. The show would suck if it hadn't been for both Sam and Dean. I think Dean will be back although they'll have to find a way for him to come back after going to hell. He's died before but never went to hell. I'm definitely hooked! Come on Season 4!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2008 9:40:45 AM PDT
I don't think Dean really went to hell. If you remember in the end of the last show, he was suspended from what looked like wires. I read it to mean he was in some sort of limbo instead of being in hell. I think Sam will use his powers to bring Dean back before his body decays and that's how they will explain it. I do think he will be different when he returns and Sam, I think, will be much darker in Season 4. CAN'T WAIT until it starts!!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2008 10:18:05 AM PDT
J. Creamer says:
I do think that Sam will be darker this season. I would like it if he had to spend some time taking care of himself before Dean comes back, though. I think it will make him more interesting.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2008 10:57:44 AM PDT
C. Rabe says:
If you remember, they made a reference to Hellraiser and there were a lot of chains in that movie, so yeah, he probably is in hell. However, don't forget that Sam has demon blood in him. I wouldn't be surprised if he finds his way down there and drags his brother out. I'm guessing he's gonna pay a visit to the hellgate

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2008 5:55:02 PM PDT
Michelle H says:
Not sure, it's really a tough toss up; but could not have a show without either character.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2008 11:05:49 PM PDT
G. Whitaker says:
According to an article on tvguide.com, the new season will begin four months after the third ends. Dean will be alive, but won't remember what he had been through. They will explain what Sam and Dean were each going through for those months through a series of flashbacks during the season.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2008 4:45:00 AM PDT
dralo says:
Too great. I'll have to look up that article. I feel like Sam and Dean both will be fighting the darkness inside more this season.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2008 7:05:14 PM PDT
Sam says:
Dean is the one who makes the show interesting and he is a cutie

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 20, 2008 12:15:53 AM PDT
I AGREE DEAN IS SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 20, 2008 2:20:42 PM PDT
Yes, they are bringing Dean back. They know they can't have Supernatural without Dean. I think they also know that if they don't bring him back, they'll have a lot of enraged fans (and fangirls...) on their hands causing riots. So yes, I am very confident Dean will make a return.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 21, 2008 2:37:39 PM PDT
Faith says:
I read somewhere that they are doing a complete black and white ep. where the boys meet up with classic monsters like Dracula and Frankenstein. I soo can't wait to have this show come back.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2008 4:58:39 PM PDT
Journey_K says:
There are spoilers everywhere--- check spoilerfix.com for info about the show.

If you want to know stuff check it out.

I hope it isn't illegal to post that info.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 23, 2008 7:34:31 PM PDT
L. Magee says:
I wish I didn't know this! I am ready to start season #2, and #3 is on preorder!
That sounds like a major cliffhanger, as to Dean's predicament, so my money is on that he will return. Dean can not be replaced, or written off this series. It wouldn't even be the same!!!
Besides, I think that they are both cute in their own way. They play off of each other well, and their personalities come together naturally.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 25, 2008 1:27:40 PM PDT
Summer says:
I can't imagine Supernatural without Dean. He's so good looking!! I probably wouldn't watch it without him. I like Dean's rugged sort of personality and look.
He already has a certain attitude about him....I can't wait to see how he acts after being to hell. The flashback idea sounds really good.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2008 11:09:10 AM PDT
C. Rabe says:
Supernatural had a booth at comic con this year where they showed the first 5 minutes of the first episode of season 4. You can probably find it on youtube. But yeah, it focusses on Dean so he's definately not leaving the show.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2008 11:28:37 AM PDT
Ruby is supposed to come back I thought. I was on cone of Kate Cassidy's fan pages and it said she was confirmed to come back. And Jensen Ackles has to stay through the 5th season, it's in his contract. But after that he is hoping to get away from SPN and start his career in movies.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2008 7:54:11 AM PDT
L. Magee says:
I am catching up with this series on my DVD's, but I can't find out when Season 4 will start. Does anyone know "when"???? I can't be left hanging at then end off my Season 3 DVD set.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2008 8:55:06 AM PDT
K. Shaw says:
Season 4 starts September 18th.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2008 12:04:59 PM PDT
L. Magee says:
Thanks, I was starting to panic when I couldn't find it on my title search on Direct TV.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 10, 2008 8:08:56 AM PDT
Blake Blake says:
I think Season 4 begins on September 18.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  21
Total posts:  30
Initial post:  Jul 24, 2008
Latest post:  Jul 4, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

This discussion is about