So far this dash cam has lived up to all the hype and expectations. It was really easy to install and really easy to operate. The most difficult part was finding a spot to mount the cameras. I will start with the bad, all of which can be overcome, and then move on to the good.
1: The cable on the camera comes out the back of the cameras which severely limits where you can mount the cameras. At least for my application it would have been better if there was a 90 degree connector at the rear of the camera
2. The camera angle is only adjustable on one plane...If you don't have a good flat surface to stick the mounts to where you can get it pointed in the right direction, parallel to your line of travel, it becomes difficult.
3. You only get one chance to stick the mount...be very, very diligent in choosing your spot. Although they provide extra 3M pads, removing the old pad when you find you need to move from your original mounting spot is an exercise in futility. I repeat...be very diligent in choosing your spot.
4. Camera's were bigger than expected which make them impossible to be inconspicuous.
Note that most of my cons are with mounting the camera. Because of the limitations of the mounts, I ended up using a Go-Pro helmet mount to mount my front camera, that was the only way I could get enough clearance for the cable coming out the back of the camera to clear the back of the fairing.
1. Easy to wire up. I had no problems wiring up this system to my 2014 FLHXS Street Glide Special. I connected the power to the system fuse which has the added benefit of turning the camera when the bike is disturbed but shutting down with the switch.
2. More that enough wire is provided
3. The Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) works like a charm. (Sample video attached)
4. Image quality is excellent.
5. App is minimalist and provides all you really need without a plethora of superfluous features that you don't need
6. Go-Pro standard mounts fit the cameras
Bottom Line: This is an excellent camera that is well worth the money. My original mounting spot was between the forks which was a huge mistake that highlighted exactly how rugged the cameras are. I have a dent in my fender now but not a scratch on the camera...well built.