Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on January 10, 2015
Probiotics are very individual. Which blend you need, and at which strength, depends on your existing gut flora. That said...

This probiotic is not super high in CFU. It's about 5 billion. Compared to a product like VSL3, which has over 100 billion CFU, this one seems a little weak. In my opinion, this particular probiotic is good if: a) you've tried stronger ones and experienced bloating, discomfort, or any Herxheimer symptoms; b) you have histamine intolerance. This does not contain any histamine-forming bacterial species, whereas most brands do.
22 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2015
We brought these with us for a year of living in Nepal. You can never have too many probiotics when you're surrounded by water, food and air that challenges your immune system. These are great because they don't have to be refrigerated. At the first time of tummy trouble we take one and so far they have worked wonders.
on April 29, 2017
I am taking a strong antibiotic and taking these to counteract the potential side effects. So far so good. I plan to continue these for a while after my course of antibiotics is finished as the drug warnings mention a risk of side effects potentially striking weeks or even months later. With upcoming travel plans, having a probiotic that does not require refrigeration is a huge plus. I began these concurrently with the antibiotic so cannot speak to side effects of the probiotic on its own, but I do not believe I have had any negative reactions to these.
on February 2, 2014
For the first time in many, many years I feel like I am actually digesting. I hear it working and can feel it working. This product really does what it says it can do.
on March 8, 2017
I have had IBS/lactose intolerance for years. These little probiotics make me almost normal. Thumbs up! Love Thorne products.
on May 5, 2017
Could be helping....? I bought this to help my immunue system and keep down spring allergic. I had read that the ingredients had been researched together and could be helpful. It is difficult to know the cause, but at least so far these allergies are not as severe as in recent years.
on March 7, 2017
Arrived on time and as expected. I have used Thorne products for many years as they are a trustworthy supplement company.
on March 25, 2017
Great quality probiotics. Recommended by our naturopathic doctor for my son who has multiple food allergies. No eggs, dairy, tree nuts or peanuts in this product. Well packaged and arrived as expected.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2017
I like it because it doesn't cause any stomach pain like some pro-biotics . I am sensitive to many oral meds and this one works fine.
on September 5, 2016
Great product for minimizing belly fat with working out and dieting