- File Size: 577 KB
- Print Length: 161 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1616990929
- Publisher: THiNKaha (October 8, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 8, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009VJOZLQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,387,904 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
# THOUGHT LEADERSHIP tweet Book01: 140 Prompts for Designing and Executing an Effective Thought Leadership Campaign Kindle Edition
|Length: 161 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Instead, this is a book that you use at least once if not twice a week as you grow out a successful thought leader program. And isn't this a thought leader world now? Aren't all the best companies learning how to take this time filled with so many thought leaders and pull together a process for leveraging this unique opportunity? I have not seen a book like this before. The authors have set a high bar for other authors to create a book that is both simple and consistently useful, day after day, week after week.
This book is written as a process that helps one refine their thought leader skills, AND provides a blueprint to help organizations better position themselves as thought leaders - rather than just as sales people or trusted advisors. (You will have to read the book to understand the powerful difference!)
What makes this book particularly engaging is how the authors offer a tool kit of questions to think about, quotes to ponder, and links to other resources in tweet-sized bites.
Do you want to be THE thought leader in your industry? Buy this book and keep it close at hand.
Dr. Liz Alexander and Mr. Craig Badings have given aspiring thought leaders 140 questions to consider. Without this essential preparatory work, individuals and organizations may overlook what is required to craft a powerful thought leadership campaign.
Thought Leadership Tweet is a quick and easy read. But don't let that deceive you. Each tweet-sized prompt will provoke you to think deeply about essential components of a true thought leadership position. If you are seeking to differentiate yourself in your market and recognize the business benefits of developing a unique point of view that inspires trust among your clients and prospects, this book is essential reading. I recommend it highly to all business leaders.
This book will help you understand that thought leadership is much more than content curation. Rather, this book will help you understand that it's more about delivering actionable, relevant, new points of view instead of churning out brand focused white papers or curated content that sits on the shelf or your hard drive.
Here are a few of the key ideas that really impacted me:
- Thought leadership means OWNING an issue while generously SHARING your ideas
- Thought leadership is NOT synonymous with content curation
- The thought leader thinks, "How can this enhance my client's position?"
- Thought leadership is the willingness to go one way when most are going the other way
- Thought leadership needs to be client-centric
- Are you curating others' content wisely to complement your emerging thought leadership?
- Thought leadership cannot be rushed and is best done in stages
- It's not all about the message, tell a story to engage hearts and minds.
In summary, this book will get you on the path to true thought leadership and help you understand that it's a journey, not a destination.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Business Culture > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational