Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on August 30, 2014
This game was kind of fun and interesting on single player mode until I reached a helicopter segment about 3/4 in. Even on the easy level, I could not proceed. Shooting at the escort vehicles in a convey produced no results over and over. I tried many, many times. Finally gave up.
on January 15, 2018
My daughter loved watching me play this game so I got one for her PC.
on May 7, 2011
Single Player: Short... nothing much can be said about it other than that. Without giving away anything, it could have been longer in the end, as it did, well, end quite abruptly. But as a good point, it didnt pad along, everything was kept at a constant pace.. unless we are talking doors... if you dont know what I mean, just watch a bit of a play through, and you will see.

Multiplayer: This was possibly the best part of the game. I cant understand where people get the idea its a COD knock-off. Really, its more of a copy of Battlefield. The maps are few, but they do offer a good mix of close combat and long range encounters on most maps. The maps themselves come in two forms, TDM maps are small than the GC forms, but are still the same areas. There are two game-modes Team Deathmatch (TDM), and Ground Control (GC), which is the same as capture the hill, but with three points to hold, and when you succeed and win a round the battle will shift to a new location on the map. There is also Battle Commander (this comes as both TDM and GC), which functions by giving you bonuses for getting "killstreaks" (which in this case is killing multiple enemy players without dying.) Unlike in COD, you instead get bonuses, like damage and health power-ups allowing you to pro-long your kill streak. But the higher your kill streak, the more enemy players will come after you.

Overall, a decent MP game, but thats about it.
on August 30, 2011
The opening sequence and level brought me back to my Red Alert 2 days where you see a country invading the USA and you think to yourself OH HEL NAH! I'm gonna wipe these guys out!

Sad to say, the emotion leaves fairly quickly. You're supposed to care about a character dying who you only talk with briefly, so it makes you wonder why you should care more about him than any of the other shmucks on the battlefield. I found it a little annoying not being able to tell how close I was to dying. I never read any of the papers you're supposed to pick up about the history of how the country fell or something. They try and to a John Connor resistance type radio thing between levels but it doesn't really work that well for this game. Virtually no character development. SUCH A GOOD IDEA! Gone completely to waste through lack of dialogue and effort. You're teammates are just there with you and you are required to follow that annoying dude that constantly drops the F bomb in sentences where it doesn't even sound good for a good portion of the game. It was really annoying, your teammates ALWAYS go first. I would try and predict where they were going cuz they walk freaking slow and many times it wouldn't let me go forward until they had gone first. The game could have used a longer storyline with more levels and characters that actually matter. I have no idea what my characters name even was. I play a lot of first person shooters, for forteeen bucks (purposefully misspelled to avoid it getting removed) I would say it was worth it for me. It was fun enough and took just under 5 hours to beat and was about the price and length of watching 2 movies in the theater. So I think it weighs out ok. For Thurtee bucks, I don't think its worth it.
on October 3, 2017
Epic game ,best fps ever ,and I still plat it .
on November 5, 2016
Bad thing is STEAM, it takes forever to load. I recommend staying away from a game that uses STEAM
on March 16, 2017
Same old same old different story and place. But, I liked it!
on January 20, 2013
When I ordered this game it was an afterthought to save on shipping. I play the Medal of Honor, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and Call of Duty games. Since playing it I have added it to one that I play on a recurring basis. I was really surprised with the quality of the graphics and character movement. It has a good story as well.
on April 17, 2017
great game so much fun I want more.
on August 30, 2017
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.