Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on April 17, 2017
Currently running the country side with a pack of wolves after having put on this shirt. Will review later
11 comment| 228 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 24, 2013
This shirt has changed my life! Before, I couldn't walk through the aisles at Wal-Mart, graze on the buffet at Sizzler, or even take in a round at my local miniature golf course, without people pointing and saying, "Hey, you're that Zulu guy from Star Wars, aren't you?" Even if I wore sunglasses, I'd still get mistaken for Yoko Ono.

But with The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee, the SHIRT now draws the eye. One young teen even shyly approached me, and instead of asking for a picture or an autograph, simply smiled conspiratorially and whispered, "Team Jacob, right? Me, too. He's sooooooo dreamy."

Yes he is, young lady. Yes. He. Is.
5150+ comments| 11,508 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 24, 2017
Received this shirt just in time for my job interview. After seeing my awesome attire, the interviewing manager offered me his job. Of course I accepted. I asked what he was going to do now? He said he would like to post for the position that I had came in to interview for. I told him that he was not qualified, but I did wish him well in his future endeavors.
11 comment| 218 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 16, 2016
Once I apply the magical wolves fabric to my chest, my mullet grew like Odin's beard, my rusted T-top Firebird turned sweet candy apple red and my White Snake tape started playing its body moving melodies once again. God life is good!
11 comment| 269 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 12, 2018
I bought this product as a gift for my beautiful wife. We have three sons and she loves the military green color. I thought this gift would be perfect with its three wild wolves representing the three small pups we have at home while the rest represents me as her moon and stars.
Upon arrival, I decided to reveal this wonderful gift to her early, as I could not contain the thoughtfulness that went in to this Valentine's Day present. Her reaction was different than I anticipated.

I thought for sure she'd be excited. When I pulled that shirt out of its plastic sleeve there was a look of awestruck wonder that had appeared on my wife's face. For a moment, I thought that she may have mistaken this shirt for tickets to Disneyworld or a few scratch-offs as her expression of joy was one I had not seen since the last time I surprised her with an Oreo Blizzard. With the fury of the she-wolf that had dwelt long in slumber deep down in her bones, she attacked me and stole the shirt from my grasps. Before I could open my eyes she had adorned said shirt and had me pinned to the floor. She leaned in close and began sniffing my head and neck. I could feel her honing in on my jugular and it was at this time I first feared for my life.

Suddenly in one swift motion, she took me straight from the floor and threw me over her shoulder. I felt like an innocent kettlebell being manhandled during an afternoon WOD. The last thing I remember is the weightlessness I felt as I soared through the air. I landed so hard on our bed that I blacked out. I can’t say what happened next. This may be due to the head trauma I sustained or perhaps it is my subconscious doing all it can to protect my now fragile psyche; blocking the experience from my recollection.

I woke up two days later. I am not sure where she is now. Our pillows and cushions have been ripped to pieces in the living room and cotton covers the floors like a winter wonderland. All the shoes in the house have been torn up and it appears someone used the business end of a toilet brush as a chew toy. Our home is eerily quiet. The silence is periodically broken by moans that I can only assume are coming from an injured cat in the distance. There are claw marks on the back door as it swings wide open, allowing the cold February air to fill our home. I am scared to leave. I've now locked myself in the bathroom and am writing this review for the safety and concern I have for other husbands.

Take my advice. For Valentine’s Day, get her a gift card.
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 22, 2017
I purchased this shirt recently after reading some amazing reviews about this shirt summoning magical powers. Those reviews weren't kidding around!
I wore my three wolf shirt for the first time on August 21st, 2017 and the most amazing thing occurred.

My day started out better than most. People were greeting me with smiles and esteem. I thought the magic of the shirt had done its job, until around mid-day the shirt one-upped it self. It must have summoned the power of the moon and all its glory to upstage the sun. The sky became dark like a sunset. The moon covered the sun completely as my shirt was met with glory of the power it possesses.

I took it off soon after because I was afraid it's power was too great.

I recommend this shirt to anyone wanting to have a well made tshirt
review image
on September 30, 2016
My boyfriend who's already very hot bought it and wore it and he now looks even hotter, I can't resist him. This shirt has powers!
review imagereview image
0Comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 7, 2017
Instantly got the job I always wanted after showing up to the interview in this bad boy and a blazer. The only downside is they offered me too much for the position and it knocked me up a tax bracket. 9.5/10
on April 21, 2017
I finally bought this shirt. I have no idea why I didn't get this before. It is the most amazing shirt I have ever worn and I once wore nothing but No Fear brand shirts in high school. Thank you for this great shirt.
on March 11, 2018
After purchasing this cloak, my entire life changed. I no longer have to sit and wait in lines at the battlestar galactica convetions. In addition, the late night walking of my dog has turned into late night walking by my dog. I cannot tell you the relief I felt the moment I no longer had to worry about the location of my excrements. Also, there is a subtle appreciation of being tugged back every time I reach for a mushroom in the yard.