We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- THURSO SURF EXPEDITION is a Touring inflatable paddle board created for speed. Its streamlined body is precisely contoured to minimize drag, allowing you to cut the water more easily and paddle further. The sharp nose and narrow tail grant the desired maneuverability for tight turns and full control. The overall design allows both paddling at speed and carrying supplies for an expedition. Perfect for paddlers who like to paddle fast and/or go on long/multiday trips
- The THURSO SURF inflatable SUP boasts the strongest iSUP structure on the market, featuring DOUBLE LAYER construction with TRIPLE/QUAD Military Grade PVC coatings on the deck and side. On the deck a TWO-layer PVC coated tarpaulin is bonded to a PVC coated drop stitch core. Two of these PVC layers reinforce the sides. Deck and bottom seams are capped with two extra side wraps. This makes the SUP board lightweight, extremely durable, with the performance of a hardboard
- Our CARBON shaft paddle is far superior to those made from aluminum or fiberglass. It weighs only 2 lbs.! It's stronger, it floats, and it can be converted to a kayak paddle with an extra blade (sold separately). The 3-piece construction makes it portable and it's adjustable from 68'' to 84''. The blade is tough nylon composite strengthened by a center rib to prevent warping under strain. Light and strong, our paddle is simply the best found in any iSUP package on the market
- THURSO SURF paddle boards feature 3 removable fins, allowing two different set-ups. All 3 fins installed gives the board the best stability and manoeuvrability - ideal for rough water. Using just the center fin gives the board the best tracking and lowest drag - great for straight speed and for flat water. The two fin setups offer the ability to paddle using different techniques and in various water conditions. The Quick-Lock fin installation is a breeze - slide in and clip, no tool needed
- Top Engineering + Best Materials + Deluxe Accessories + Second-to-None Service = THURSO SURF. All of our products go through numerous analyses and tests before we finalize their material, shape, and design. We stand behind our products 100%. Buy with ABSOLUTE confidence - THURSO SURF Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards have a two-year full warranty - you are covered for any manufacturer defect within 24 MONTHS of purchase.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 38.39 x 18.5 x 13.39 inches; 44.89 Pounds
- Date First Available : April 6, 2019
- Manufacturer : THURSO SURF
- ASIN : B07QDHVKLN
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #426,982 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #434 in Stand-Up Paddleboards
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This being the touring board it is a bit more 'squirrely' than any all purpose solid SUP I have used before, but this thing loves speed. It definitely gets more maneuverable and stable at faster speeds (3.5 - 4 mph). The board also doubles very well as a sit on top for more lazy paddling . The paddle is light weight and high quality (easily convert the paddle to canoe length for sit on top).
On top of all that customer service is beyond great, they replaced a part I lost within 2 days at no charge to me.
Pros: -Great quality
-Everything is included
-Glides quite well at speed
Cons: - Might be a bit to 'squirelly' for novices as an all around board (probably best to go with their all around 10'6" board)
I did just over 12 miles on my first outing with this board. And although It wasn't really choppy there were lots of waves from ski boats. And I loved the way it handled them. And I certainly got the speed I was after.
Now to the bad. The board is warped in a slight corkscrew manner. I left it aired up overnight to see if it would relax. Nada. I took it out on the water and it doesn’t seem to affect performance, but it’s annoying to spend $600 on a board that’s going to be warped. I took it out on day 2 and it’s still the same. So now I’m going to see if it will straighten up if I counter balance some weights on it. I’ll check in a few days.
3 stars for the board itself. It’s good looking, but don’t let the fancy graphic fool you. It doesn’t seem to have the build quality as my Tower. And I wouldn’t compare this with a high end isup like Red Paddle Co. I want to give his a better review, but it’s a warped...
4 stars for the whole package. $600 and you have a nice bundled package to get you started.
I don't leave in US at the moment and had some issues with shipping the board overseas but the customer service from Thurso helped to solve this
The quality of the board fully met my expectations. I was paddling on it in China, and next week will take it to Europe. It is very stable even on the sea, for new paddlers - you should use setup with 3 fins , if you are more advanced just go for one center fin - in that way you will go much faster.
My wife and two kids also love the board and have lots of fun with it.
In the near future I plan to get another, shorter board for my wife, and I'm sure it will be from the Thurso guys!