Who Reads Golf Magazine?
Who reads Golf magazine? Golfers who love to play as much as they can! The sport is their passion, consuming most of their spare time. They are united by the same purpose: to improve. Being a better player means greater enjoyment. They are serious about the game, but they want to have fun.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
- Teeing Off: Pictorial presentation of the game.
- The Starter: Interviews with Tour stars, instruction from Dave Pelz, guide to the rules, special swing sequences of players in form.
- Your Game: The Golf magazine Top 100 Teachers In America share their knowledge to give quick tips to improve.
- The Golf Magazine Interview: In-depth questioning of the player of the moment.
- The Shop: Latest golf equipment showcase.
- Sidespin: David Feherty’s hilarious take on the game.
- Feature Articles: Major profiles of the best players in the world, previews of the majors, behind-the-scenes of the PGA Tour.
Golf magazine is easy to navigate, with clearly defined section to help the reader through the magazine. Each page works hard to add value to the reader without losing visual impact and ingenuity. .
| || || |
| || || |
David Feherty, CBS announcer and former Tour golfer, is the lead columnist for Golf magazine. An award-winning novelist and commentator, David Feherty brings his unique sense of humor to Golf magazine in his monthly column, Sidespin.
Golf magazine’s team of top staff writers are joined by the writing talent of Sports Illustrated.
Comparisons to Other Magazines:
Golf magazine is positioned as the most accessible magazine within its genre, with a tone that is friendly and approachable. It’s fun to read.
Golf magazine is the only monthly golf publication to have won a national magazine award from ASME, the American Society of Magazine Editors. Golf magazine was recognized in 2006 for outstanding achievement in the Leisure Interests category. Its writers have also won numerous awards from the Golf Writers Association.