|Item Weight||1.76 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.83 x 7.09 x 1.77 inches|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
TICONN 400pcs Heat Shrink Butt Connectors Kit, Insulated Waterproof Electrical Marine Automotive Wire Crimp Terminals, Butt Splice (3 Colors / 3 Sizes) (400PCS)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- ✔️【PREMIUM QUALITY】Thick copper barrel ensures strong secure crimping every time, providing minimal voltage drop, high current flow, and less heat. These will prevent short circuits and problematic wiring that inferior connectors are known for
- ✔️【DURABILITY】Each terminal features a thick tinned copper barrel that resists corrosion to hold the wire tight when crimped. The barrel is created from one seamless piece of copper that eliminates the problem of the barrel opening. Your wire will never slip out of the connector
- ✔️【WATERPROOF】Insulation tubing has unique dual-walled design. High quality 3:1 shrinkage tubing has a heat-activated sealant lining to provide a 360 degree secure seal. It's flame-retardant, waterproof, and can be used underground
- ✔️【WIDE APPLICATIONS】Compliant with all electrical standards, Perfect for marine and automobile applications, whether you are working on your boat, Vehicle, Home or scientific project, our electrical crimp connector will ensure strong watertight seal to make sure everything bond correctly. The connector assortment includes red (AWG 22 – 16), blue (AWG 16 – 14) and yellow (AWG 12 – 10) butt connectors that can be used on wire AWG from 22 to 10
- ✔️【TICONN BRAND QUALITY COMMITMENT】We stand behind the quality of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We provide 30-day money back and 24-month warranty. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for risk-free shopping!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easiest wire connector on the market - TICONN Heat Shrink Connectors
Whether you are working on your boat, vehicle, home or scientific projects, TICONN heat shrink connectors will ensure strong crimps, increased current flow and waterproof connections every time!
- Shrinkage ratio 3: 1
- Minimum shrink temperature: 175°F (80°C)
- Full recovery temperature: 265°F (130°C)
- Operating temperature: -65°F–255°F (55°C - 125°C)
Note: For best results, please choose the right connector, use a hot air gun, heat evenly until connector reduces in size and the adhesive flows, filling gaps within the terminals.
Evenly Shrink when heated, no deformation or burn.
Two ends completed sealed after shrinking, waterproof.
Thickened Copper Layer
Thickened tinned copper layer, better conductivity and shape.
Delicate interior structure.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then I discovered the 6.56FT Long Heat Gun . Clever name aside, it is inexpensive, conveniently sized, and doesn't cost much. In particular it's great for these connectors!
Anyway, these work with matches or a lighter, sort of. However to get great results get even an inexpensive heat gun.
It is, I can only assume the good reviews are by users who haven’t tested the joint properly.
The metal used to be squashed and crimped is simply not correct , the red ones will pull apart after crimping , strangely the blue ones have better holding power but only slightly.
If you buy these test the strength of the wire you crimp, don’t rely on the shrink process as this will not hold the joint together .
The fact is that multiple manufacturers are using the wrong type of metal in these Chinese mad connectors , whereas those you buy from the electrical wholesalers seems to work fine , a lot more expensive but they actually do what they should