TIGI Bed Head Hair Wax Stick semi-matte finish
- Contains a TIGI bed head hair wax stick semmi matte finish one bottle
- Leaves no build and suits any hair length or texture
- Makes hair soft and pliable
- Contains a fragrance of lavender
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Castor Oil, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Japan Wax, Candelilla Wax, Fragrance, Sorbitan Stearate, BHT
For short hair: apply in a circular motion. For long hair: apply from root through to ends.
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, this product is perfect for the dry, yet styled look that I've had for years. I like the volume it gives my hair, the pliability of my hair throughout the day (if you wear motocycle helmets, this would be great...although it may dirty the inside), and like many wax products, stays on your hair for a long time.
- I've found that using the product on damp hair works the best. When its too wet, the water/wax combo gets almost too thick, too dry, and the product actually doesn't last very long.
- The worst thing about this product is the smell. I wish they had something that smelled better than just your plain wax. My head has been smelling like this for years, so when I smell all the other products on the market with great smells, I get instantly jealous. It's not a bad smell, just waxy in the all natural wax kind of way.
- Don't leave this in the car! It melts!
ONE more thing: They say you can use it like a "stick", you just apply straight to your head from the "stick" except the stick sinks back down into the can when pressed, so you end up just sliding a tin-can sliding over your head. Dumb
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thick wax. Great for really short hair (crew cuts). Holds but doesn't stiffen up over time (you can reshape/recomb any time during the day).Published 5 days ago by G. Morin
Great product and much cheaper than from a salon. I will only use this wax when available.Published 11 days ago by Andrea P.
I love using this product. I tried other hair sticks and none compare to this one. I recommended it to a couple of friends and they are using it.Published 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've used this product for over 4 years. The wax holds my quiff for about 3 days and I can still run my hands through it. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Joe E
Its heavy and greasy and makes me feel like I bathed in olive oil. Its also really shiny, so much for 'matte finish'. Also really awkward to apply.Published 1 month ago by Rachel M. Phillips
Really great scent, but not as easy to apply to hair as I thought - may be because my hair is thin and slightly wavy. Read morePublished 2 months ago by HanktheTank
Works great in my hair and doesn't feel waxy, sticky, of stiff. I use one every 3 months and only order here.Published 2 months ago by John Katona
I love this hair wax! Great for spiking hair. Great in water.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer