Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 230 reviews
on August 20, 2012
Like many other customers, I found that the can didn't put out any product when I received it. This was disappointing, of course; my wife wanted to wash her hair using it. I let the seller know, very nicely, and got the response that I was lying.

Here's the thing: I'm sure the product was actually shipped empty. The cap was broken but taped back together, and, as the seller explained, if the bottle had emptied in transit there would've been powdery shampoo in the packaging. Well, there was no powdery shampoo... so it was shipped empty.

I'm actually shocked to come to this conclusion. I'd never expected such a thing from an Amazon seller. I've used Amazon marketplace sellers for years and hardly had a problem!

Buyer beware!
on November 17, 2012
I have used this products for many months but typically purchase from my local salon. I love this stuff. I was hoping to save a few bucks so I purchased two bottles from this vendor. I used it one time and the next time I went to use it the bottle was EMPTY!!! I thought something was strange so I used the other bottle and it did the same thing. Its like there is a leak in the bottle or something. Also the white powder didnt come out like it was supposed to. Perhaps this seller is selling old bottles. Won't buy from again.
on January 17, 2014
Um, really annoyed with this seller right now. I ordered the Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, but they sent me a different product altogether. When I tried to return it, I was told it can not be returned because it is considered hazardous because the can is under pressure. I order online because it is easy - with issues like this, I might as well just go to a local store and pick it up. NOT HAPPY.
on June 4, 2012
At first I thought I was mistaken, but after I purchased this a second time from another seller, it had the SAME result: This product loses pressure after a few uses and was rendered unusable after a few weeks of very limited use...it was simply sitting in my medicine cabinet. My attempt to get a refund/replacement from this seller was REFUSED.

Will NOT order again.
on December 7, 2010
I bought one of these from amazon and used it once. The next time I went to use it, the bottle was empty. So I called the company to complain and they apologized saying that there was a problem that had been fixed and mailed me a new bottle within a few days. So.... I used that bottle once and guess what happened this morning when i went to use it? The bottle's empty!!! Product works great, but ONE TIME.
on February 15, 2011
The product itself works great however after 3 uses the bottle is empty. Thinking I had gotten a defective product I did some research to find that it's the way the product is packaged. The product has a slow leak and when you aren't using it continues to drain out of the bottle. I'm really disappointed because the product worked wonderful, but not worth the money to only get 3 uses out of it :(
on April 18, 2013
after one use there was nothing left in the bottle! :( the cap was broken when i got it so i got my money back from amazon but still it seems like this products is not meant to be used more that a couple of times.
on November 6, 2013
Leaves my hair feeling coarse and nasty! Total waste of money! I'd previously purchased when it was in the pink can and I loved it!
on December 10, 2012
I did not like this..it did not make my hair look clean as expected, it looks frizzy and overly dry, i thrashed the second bottle without using it ..very dissapointed
on May 14, 2013
The nozzle was cracked but I could still make it work. I used it about 5 times before it was all gone. Clearly a majority of this product was used.