|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.00 (19%)|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- ☀DIMENSION:Lens width:53MM,Bridge width:18MM,Arm length:140MM
- ☀MATERIAL: This frame has the advantages of super lightness, abrasion resistance, low friction coefficient and so on. Besides, it is metal hinge that is more stable
- ☀TIJN BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING LENS(WITH YELLOW TINT) can effectively block 100% harmful UV rays and relieve our eye fatigue especially when watching TV and looking at computer
- ☀DESIGN: A successful contrast between a retro square shape and futuristic clear finish, this frame is sure to turn heads wherever you go.🎃🍁It's a perfect Halloween decorations, to dress up a trick-or-treat costume or add some inspiration to your Halloween house party and complete your Halloween costumes
- ☀OUR SERVICE: We stick to pay attention to product quality, if there's any quality problems please feel free to contact us
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches; 1.59 Ounces
- Item model number : 00089301
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : July 31, 2018
- ASIN : B07DRHG6XT
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, these are new to me. And I was tired of my eyes feeling strained, like I was blinding myself doing something I have to do for my job...
I've been wearing this for 3 days and have already felt a difference. My little headaches are gone. I can feel my eyes blinking—that's something I know I wasn't doing enough of before. And my eyes are already less red. I should have taken before-and-after photos of my eyes only.
I got these for the clear frames and the price. They achieve those goals. However, I should have measured the frames to my face dimensions. They are almost safety goggle sized on me! They're cute, but I feel like a nerdy scientist rather than a responsible working millennial. So, I'm going to look for smaller frames or daintier frames that keep the style in my wardrobe :) They are utilitarian for me for sure. I need at least 10mm less in width. Still, they make me feel healthier, so winning!
Also, they WORK great, the whole reason you want them anyway right? Have had them less than a week and I can already tell the difference. I almost want to be at my computer all day with how comfortable it is now to look at my screen. I see what other commenters said about it being "foggy" near the bottom of the lenses. It is, but this has not affected my work at all and I only notice it when I'm looking for it.
Definitely will recommend these to everyone. Can't beat the price either!