- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Publisher: Time; 1 edition (July 26, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1603201734
- ISBN-13: 978-1603201735
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,293,109 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
TIME Albert Einstein: The Enduring Legacy of a Modern Genius Hardcover – July 26, 2011
Wiley Architecture, Construction, & Design Sale
Save up to 40% on select architecture, construction, and design guides during August. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I ended up buying five hard copy versions to give to some of my graduating physics students.
I plan to use the book next year in my high school classes to promote technology careers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What can you say. He was amazing and interesting. A good summary and read. I love this summary of his lifePublished on June 28, 2014 by Dawn M. Ferrara