Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 25, 2015
My eight year old loves it because it has funny illustrations and it has mysteries that might or might not have been solved and you have to figure it out with your own knowledge and opinion. It is nice because it shows you some of the inventions and why they are in existence. And there is also a chapter about space with awesome facts. That's why he likes it.
on July 12, 2017
Came in great condition.
on December 10, 2015
Daddy! What about this? What about that? It gets the reading like they have never read before. My children love to learn new things but reading is not high on their bucket list. I've tried to motivate them by reading to them and letting them read to me. My children are so shocked that Daddy doesn't know everything. It won't answer all of their questions but it's a very good start.
on October 13, 2017
Great , kids can have it when I'm done reading.
on November 9, 2013
I got this book, plus HOW and WHY book, for two lads not in my family, ages 9 and 11. They tore into them, loved them.
on April 11, 2013
This was direct shipped to my grandson but I'm told it was a hit with him. Appears to have information of interest to youngsters his age.
on March 1, 2013
This is perhaps the most in-depth of all the Time "Big Book of..." series. My 7-year old, fact-loving, voracious reader of a son happily plowed through it, and is still explaining things he learned from it to the rest of the family. It's a great accompaniment to the rest of this series, as well as all the National Geographic Kids books available on Amazon.
on February 7, 2015
Exceptionally Educational! My 10 year old daughter re reads hers at least 3 times a week! I bought Three of these together, The big book of What, How and Why. One of my best buys! Great for kids with inquisitive minds!
on May 23, 2015
I keep this in the car with my 8 year old. When I car pool with his friends, they go through the book and discuss all the different cool facts. Great for keeping them occupied and learning.
on September 28, 2015
Bought this set for my niece who is always asking questions. now she is 8 and can read them. her dad is full of useless facts, now she will be too. lol