TIME-WARNER CABLE ATLAS 4-DEVICE UNIVERSAL HD REMOTE CONTROL for TV / Cable / VCR / Audio
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 22.5 centimeters high
- Can Control your TV, Cable Box, VCR, and Audio Amplifier, Audio Receiver, or DVD Player
- Master Power Key to Turn ALL Your Devices On / Off at the Same Time
- Macro Key for Instant Tune-In of Your Favorite Channels
- Has a Volume Lock and You can Reassign Device Keys
- Includes Batteries and Programming Guide with All Code for Brands Supported.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
This Universal, On-Demand Remote Control is usable by the new High Definition (HD) cable boxes. It can control up to 4 Devices at the Same Time. It can control your TV, Cable Box, VCR, and Audio Amplifier, Audio Receiver, or DVD Player. It is truely Universal being able to control at least: 178 Brands of TVs and TV / VCR Combos, 127 Brands of VCRs and PVRs, 41 Brands of DVD Players, 21 Brands of Cable Boxes, 33 Brands of Audio Receivers, and 16 Brands of Audio Amplifiers. It is easy-to-use and setup and comes complete with Batteries and a Programming / Code Manual.
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 3.1 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B000ST9BEO
- Item model number: 4-Device Universal HD Remote Control
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 30, 2007
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bad item because I tried to connect it to my tv and it doesn't work I even follow every instruction that tells me still didn't work so not worth itPublished on May 18, 2014 by Mart Bryan antolin
Everything I expected and needed. added to the enjoyment of the games. easy to read and understand. GREAT PICTURES TO ADD TO THE UNDER STANDINGPublished on April 18, 2014 by Russell Todd
WOW I THINK I NEED TO TAKE A COLLEGE COURSE JUST TO GET THIS THING TO WORK,RED IT OVER AND OVER AND STILL CANT GET IT TO WORK,DO YOU SELL A BOOK ON HOW TO USE A REMOTE CONTROL FOR... Read morePublished on February 10, 2014 by melinda
Its not the sellers fault, I didn't check for the proper model numder so it just doesn't work with my cable boxes. Over all the remotes are new and shipping was very fast.Published on March 7, 2013 by bjthoms