Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 272 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 276 reviews
on February 13, 2013
This is my first pair of rubber overshoes. They protect my shoes, are easy to take on/off, and look okay. I wear a size 11 shoe and bought the XL which is a good fit. XL would fit a 12 or 13, but would definitely be too big for a 10.
on October 6, 2015
These do the job of protecting a pair of dress shoes from rain, snow, and salt. The loafer styling looks a little nicer than the average overshoe. The rubber seems thick enough to last and the size L stretches to fit my 10.5 D shoes with no problem. The bottoms have a reasonable non-skid pattern. The price is pretty reasonable. And these things are a lot easier to carry around than a pair of winter boots. They arrived promptly.

Boots offer better protection but for day to day business wear in New York City, these are a better balance of protection, looks, and stow better in my backpack when not in use.
on July 28, 2017
Other reviews said they run a little small and they do so I was glad I went a size up. I normally wear a 10.5-11 and I got the XL for this. Very happy with the product, does exactly what I need. Some days I even forget to take them off till hours into the day, they blend in like a normal shoe.Have't had to deal with snow an ice yet but they handle slippery rainy conditions just fine.
on February 9, 2015
I bought these for my husband, he has a job that requires wearing dress shoes and spending a lot of time outside regardless of the weather (rain, sleet and snow). He wears a size 9 dress shoe and these fit perfectly. They look surprisingly good, it isn't obvious that he is wearing "rubbers". My father has been wearing this brand for years and swears by them. He says they keep his feet not only dry but warmer. The old style he bought looked like he was wearing "rubbers", this style is far improved. Highly recommend this brand and particularly this style.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2016
i wear 8.5 3w shoes...purchased the 8.5 - 10 size thinking these would fit...they do BUT they fit shoe so tightly that they begin to crimp and wrinkle the leather and sole of shoe thus warping an expensive pair of shoes...removing overshoes is more a process of peeling them off...the positive is in the tough quality of tingley rubber which so far survives this incredible pulling on and peeling off process each day...when taken off they are literally inside out
on January 17, 2012
I borrowed a pair of the Storm version of these while in Chicago recently. They were size large and fit fine so; I took a gamble and bought these in size large. I wear an 8 ½ to 9. And these fit really nice. I think you could go up to 9 ½ on the large with a little stretching. Just ignore the sizing on the box and on amazon. These run small. Oh they are L and R side, the letter on the bottom is just really tiny. They fit perfect over my size 8 ½ Allen Edmonds loafers, not too tight and too loose either.
on April 16, 2015
I haven't had the chance to wear these in the rain yet, but as suggested by others, I went up a size so if you're near the top of the range I'd go for the next size up. I wear an 8E and bought the mediums. They fit perfectly.

Note: they do add some weight to your feet when you walk, but they seem like they will certainly protect from rain, snow, and salt damage.
on November 30, 2014
I looked at prior reviews and everyone said that you needed to get one size larger. I wear about a size 11 shoe and this fits perfectly. The day after I received the moccasin overshoe, it rained and I had the opportunity to try these (which was fortunate!)

Putting these on was extremely simple. If you get the right size, you just pull on the back of the shoe a bit and it should go over your shoe without seeming like it's constricting your blood flow. I'm a fan already!

Walking in these was also extremely easy, especially with the grooved bottoms. I did not feel any slippage so these overshoes are already well worth it.

The only downside is, since the overshoe fits all shoes (including larger toed ones), if you have a sleeker shoe, there may be looseness at the toe area. So depending on your shoe type, these will look either 1) perfectly fine like the picture, or 2) a little loose in the front. This isn't a huge deal since most people probably won't be looking at your shoes, but I was just a little self-conscious about it haha

Overall, I like this product and recommend it to everyone
on December 26, 2014
A caveat to my review... I just received the product and it's the start of a midwestern winter. Who knows how well this product will withstand the test of time.

The pros... the rubber is of a great quality and the the design is decently stylish (as far as a piece of plastic that goes over your shoe can be). The bottom is textured so hopefully that'll add some grip when you're on slippery surfaces. I should try this on a greater incline and see if it's any better than without.

The cons... it's a bit snug. I'm not sure if it's the design of my shoes, or if the design (ranging for 1.5 shoe sizes) is just a bit on the conservative side. But I feel like their is a fair amount of stretching needed to get these on. At times I worry about how much further I can stretch them before they break. My major concern is, once it's had more salt dried on to it (and starts breaking down the rubber), how long will these last. That's a question for all galoshes though.
on February 22, 2016
Fit is a bit wide over my size 11.5 D Allen Edmonds slip-ons, so the rubber wrinkles over the ball of my foot and doesn't look as sleek as I'd like. Rubbers work best when they are tight, else walking feels squishy and clumbsy. Otherwise, excellent Tingley quality (my previous several pairs of Tingleys have lasted 5-10 years in Chicago winters). Super stretchy (usually fits snugly), very durable (sole wears down or through before the upper ever tears); I chose this model for its heavier sole grooves, for walking in light snow, and was not disappointed. I also like the higher coverage, which protects your exposed socks better than lower-cut designs, unless the snow gets really deep.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.