|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.7 x 4.1 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||carbon fiber wallet|
|Color||Minimalist Wallet Money Clip|
|Manufacturer Part Number||carbon fiber wallet|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Carbon Fiber Wallet, TININ Minimalist RFID Blocking Slim Wallet with Money Clip, Front Pocket Wallets for Men, Aluminum Metal Wallet, Credit Card Holder
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect Combination: A crafted Slim Wallet with a separate Carbon Fiber Money Clip,give you more choice when going out. Say goodbye to traditional bloated wallet and Bring your minimalism lifestyle to the best level.
- RFID BLOCKING: This money clip,business card holder can prevent your private information and credit cards, ID card, passport, driver license from thieves' scanning devices, ensure your private property safety.
- Extra Slim/ Large Capacity : Stylish and minimalist with real carbon fiber and aircraft grade aluminum in inner layer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Buy our wallet without any hassle.Any time you meet any problem with our wallet, just contact us for immediate help and satisfying solution. Our friendly customer services is always behind you.
- Great Gift Choice: Top quality carbon fiber wallet with gift box packaging, your best choice of gift for your loved ones.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What does TININ carbon fiber wallet kit benefit your life?
✅ Stylish and minimalist, this carbon fiber wallet kit show your elegant taste.
✅ No more messy card and cash: Easily tidy up by using Tinin carbon fiber wallet with traditional money clip,makes all your cards and cash in order,say goodbye to bloated wallet.
✅ RFID BLOCKING: This money clip,business card holder can prevent your private information and credit cards, ID card, passport, driver license from thieves' scanning devices, ensure your private property safety.
✅ Hassle Free Life Time Warranty:Any problem you have when using this wallet, just contact us for free replacement.
You definitely need to try it out NOW !
✅ Frequently Asked Questions:
*Q: What is the screw driver used for ？
A: The screw driver is used for tighten up your wallet in case it become loose and also you could detach the clip to make it more minimalist style.
*Q: Is the money clip detachable?
A: Yes, you can detach the money clip from the wallet. The package also includes a separate carbon fiber money clip. If you feel the wallet is bulky, you can simply remove the money clip and go ahead to use the separate carbon fiber money clip for cash carrying.
*Q:How can the elastic bands be replaced?
A:Contact our customer service team to get replaced.
✅What You Get:
1* Carbon Fiber Wallet
1* Carbon Fiber Money Clip
1* Screw driver
Showing 1-8 of 182 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 2/22/19, husband is still using it. Still wouldn't recommend
I have been eyeing the Ridge wallet since it came out but was weary of spenidng the money. I bought this one thinking if I like it and the quality is good, I save $50. If I like it and the quality is not good I don't feel so bad about spending $70.
After using this I do like that money clip and tend to think of this as a money clip that holds cards as opposed to a wallet. As far as the function, it does perform as advertised, somewhat. One downside is that the raised numbers and letters on our cards make them a little grabby so its not as easy to slide one out as you would initially think. The other downside I have noticed at this point is that all of your cards are stacked on top of each other, so while the wallet has a smaller footprint than other front pocket wallets it is actually thicker because of this. If you think about it in other wallets with a larger footprint your cards are staggered in separate pockets making the wallet not as thick as the sum of the thickness of all the cards. This wallet leaves a noticeable imprint in my pocket where my other wallet was a little more subtle. I'll keep using it for a bit and see if it's benefits as a money clip with cardholder outweigh its thickness and difficulty getting a card out of.