Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TINKERTOY ‒ 100 Piece Essentials Value Set ‒ Ages 3+ Preschool Education Toy
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 ASSORTED PIECES – The TINKERTOY 100 Piece Essentials Value Set contains 100 authentic pieces in various vibrant colors, made 100% in the USA. Package components include spools, rods, flags, washers, end caps, and more. These parts can snap and bend to create whatever a child imagines into a real-life creation.
- 13 BUILDING IDEAS – Children can create 13 different models with this colorful set. Parts can be combined to make a car with wheels, a flower, a house, a windmill, and a four-legged animal. Let your kids’ imaginations run wild, unleashing their creative potential as they bring different designs to life with this imaginative set.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE – The pieces of this innovative toy can be kept inside the included storage container. This sturdy box makes the set highly portable, so transporting it anywhere is easy. After every playtime session, parents can simply place the toy parts inside the box and store it for later use. This makes cleanup easy and fast. Keep living spaces tidy and organized, and never have to worry about stray or missing parts.
- INCLUDES INSTRUCTION SHEET – This TINKERTOY set comes with an instruction manual to guide children through their building adventures. The sheet comes with construction ideas and tips for little builders, so youngsters can create structures on their own. Parents can also walk their kids through the manual and guide them until they get the hang of it.
- SNAPS TOGETHER, STAYS TOGETHER: Gone are the days of your favorite TINKERTOY model falling apart. TINKERTOY sets now Snap Together, Stay together for long-lasting play. The bright colored parts are easy to put together, but stay together for great after build playing.
- DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS: TINKERTOY supports key areas of a child’s development growth. As the stack the different part together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: TINKERTOY spools, rods, flags, washers and end caps are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Watch children enhance their imaginations with the most popular TINKERTOY set to date: theTINKERTOY 100 Pieces Essentials Value Set!
TINKERTOY 100 Piece Essentials Value Set contains 100 parts and pieces, including spools, rods, flags, washers, end caps, and more. These pieces can snap and bend to form different shapes, and they can be interconnected to create more complex yet simple-to-build structures. They snap together and stay together, preventing kids’ creations from falling apart and guaranteeing long-lasting play.
Young builders can create 13 models with the help of an instruction sheet that comes with the package. Parents can guide them through this training manual until they get the hang of it. Or, let your kids’ imaginations run wild, unleashing their creative potential as they bring different designs to life.
Toy parts and pieces can be stored in the set’s sturdy box. Parents can simply put the toy parts inside the box after every playtime session and store it on a shelf or in a cabinet for later use. This makes cleanup easier and faster, while keeping living spaces tidy and organized.
Aside from offering tons of fun for children and exercising their imaginative muscles, TINKERTOY also supports their growth in key areas of development. This toy strengthens hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and spatial awareness. Plus, TINKERTOY is 100% made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. It has been tested to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that children will enjoy a hassle-free playtime experience.
Allow young minds to play intelligently and have fun creatively with TINKERTOY!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 11.5 x 12.5 in||6.5 x 11.5 x 12.5 in||6 x 6 x 10 in||4.5 x 4.5 x 13.5 in||3.5 x 15.5 x 12.5 in||3.5 x 10 x 12.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.65 lbs||3.9 lbs||2 lbs||2 lbs||2.65 lbs||1.6 lbs|
|Number of Pieces||100||200||65||70||150||76|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife and I have been frustrated with this set since we purchased it and I think it's easiest if I just do a pro/con bulleted list to sum it up:
* Build quality is very good; I have the old wooden set that frequently had pieces that would break or not fit/stick together quite right. This is not the case with this set, it's made very well and very precisely. It feels like a high quality plastic.
* Some pieces can be VERY HARD to pull apart (and stick together). If your 3 year old can put these together and pull them apart on their own, you should do two things: get them tested for radiation exposure and enter them in the Olympics. My wife and I FREQUENTLY have to put our entire strength into pulling the pieces apart (namely the white/yellow connectors into the yellow wheels and green corners - these connections can be VERY strong).
* The shape and type of pieces is very limiting in what you can build. There are a huge over-abundance of "connecting" pieces, end pieces and sleeves in this new set and not enough actual structural pieces to build and make interesting things with. We've been playing with this set for months and the only things we can build that are remotely interesting are just copying what's on the back of the box... it's very limiting. In my original set, the platform pieces were readily used in a lot of designs and had a LOT more "stick" pieces - that's not the case here... the flexible pieces are sort of useless and then you have roughly 15 or 20 straight pieces, then 80 or so connecting pieces it seems... for what? I have half as many straight pieces TO connect as I do corners and fasteners to connect them.
Overall this set frustrates us almost every night when we play with it. Would definitely not buy again.