Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,565 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,670 reviews
on October 10, 2010
I bought this sissor to trim the tear stained fur around my puppy's eyes. It is great. Small enough to maneuver easily. Sharp enough to do the job quickly. Safe enough not to endanger the puppy's eyes. Highly recommend this product.
22 comments| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2016
We have a yorkie mix (around 10 lbs) and although we try to get her groomed on a fairly regular basis, the hair around her face grows at a lightening speed. It's way too expensive to have to take her in every time her facial hair gets a little long, so we decided to trim it ourselves.

Initially we tried regular scissors but our dog gets really squirmy so we were really concerned putting sharp objects near her eyes. I came across these scissors and decided to give them a shot.

These are wonderful!!
1) They are SMALL enough for facial trimming and maneuver easily
2) They are SHARP so the trimming can be done quickly (best for all involved)
3) They are SAFE and I am no longer so worried about accidentally hurting our dog
4) They are INEXPENSIVE and I no longer have to pay a fortune to take her to the groomer every couple of weeks

The ONLY reason I gave them 4 starts instead of 5 is because I ordered them in pink, but was sent a blue pair. Not a huge deal but since there is the option to choose, I had to knock off one star. I still would highly recommend these to anyone!

***5/18/16 UPDATE*** After writing my review, I was contacted by Scaredy Cut. They very graciously sent me a complimentary pink pair of scissors to make up for mistakenly being sent the blue pair. Due to their excellent customer service, I am now giving these scissors 5 stars!
review image review image
on June 4, 2011
This item has become indispensable in my grooming business to trim sensitive areas like feet and faces. They're quiet, so they don't scare pets as much, so pets don't move as much -- meaning less chance for injury. They're comfortable in the hands and the sharp blades means I don't have to fight with fur -- I get clean cuts every time. Obviously, the main attraction of the Tiny Trim is the rounded edge, I can't praise this innovation enough. Pointed scissors on the face are just too dangerous as one wrong move could easily injure an eye or nose. I've tossed all of my other face trimmers. Of course, great care is still required, but there is still a less chance to hurt a pet with these and groomers/owners should take advantage of it.
on June 21, 2010
In order to cut the fur on the sensitive parts (ear, nose, face and paw) of our dog, I have been trying to find one of these ball-tipped scissors for ages. I have recently bought TINY TRIM and was already satisfied after receiving it from SCAREDY CUT/Amazon. I initially left a review of 4 out of 5 stars (which for me means VERY GOOD) with a comment that I didn't see the serration. I was surprised to receive a timely email feedback from SCAREDY CUT, which included a detailed description for me to see where the serration of the TINY TRIM is as well as option to replace or refund. I was not expecting the feedback because I did not leave a low rating. I very much appreciate the after sale service of SCAREDY CUT as this experience proved that the seller (1) knows their product well, (2) takes care of its customer even if they already received a high rating, and (3) a great seller brings the best out of the product it sells. Of course, I did not request for a replacement or refund as I was already very satisfied with the product and the seller. If I can only change the initial rating of 4 to 5 stars.
22 comments| 189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2017
Update May 25, 2017
So I was quite surprised to find a package from scaredy cut in the mail today, and I wasn't sure what to expect. But the box was big enough that I thought it might be something like scissor sharpener or something. I was delighted to see not only a full size pair of their shears, but a check for a full refund on this item and their clipper set that I had bought. I had opted not to receive a refund because sometimes it's just too much of a hassle. So for the company to send me an unbidden refund check, was surprising and refreshing. I appreciate a company that stands behind their product. So 5 star review is for their stellar customer service, commitment to customer satisfaction, and the desire to improve their product based on customer insight.

These scissors are sharp and pretty decent. However, the pad that is supposed to prevent the handles from clicking popped off the first time I opened it. When I finally found that tiny little piece on the carpet, I put it back in only to have it fall out again, and this time I haven't been able to find it. I'd give these scissors 5 if they successfully delivered what they promised.
on July 6, 2016
Okay, so I got the scissors today, and Was dissapointed that they looked used. They came in and they were dirty and had scratches all over. I think somebody returned them and the company repackaged them and put a huge sticker saying New. I was really excited about getting the scissors for the amount of good reviews, but sadly very dissapointed. Now the sharpeness I tried on my dogs paws and it only cuts a few hairs off, I was expecting to do one cut and get a good amount of hair, not the case. I wont be returnig because I dont want to deal with the hassel of shipping them back. It was a waste of $10.
review image
on February 21, 2015
Having two Yorkie Terriers and wanting to save money on grooming, I decided to purchase these scissors. When I attempted to groom my dogs with regular sheers prior to purchasing these, I was very nervous when trimming hair on their faces. Being a novice, I might add, and using the ball tipped small pet grooming scissors, made me feel more comfortable. Even if my dogs squirmed, I didn't worry about harming them. The only problem I experienced when grooming was that my thumb got stuck a couple of times in the scissors.but other than that these scissors serve the purpose. Overall, I feel really comfortable using this tool to groom my "babies."
review image review image
on December 23, 2016
What a GOD-SEND these sissors are! our cat runs and hides when she sees sissors although we have never harmed her or pulled at her hair. The reason they work is because they are silent and nice and sharp yet have a round tip so they will not hurt or cut skin. Imagine my surprise when I was cutting out six knots (she has thick long fur) when she actually sat there and let me! She did get annoyed after a while so I waited for a second session to finish off the knots real close to her skin. Dare I say she seemed greatful to be free of knots? She is age 13 and never had a problem with grooming until two years ago. We brush her frequently so I dont understand how she got the knots in the first place. She is such a scardy cat she is even afraid of ceiling fans so you can imagine how happy and surprised we are with the results. Next we will get the silent trimmer. Thank you to the makers of this product. Well done.
I foster many long haired cats and kittens who get cat litter stuck in their fur, develop or have developed mats, and have tangles due to getting their fur wet in the water bowl. This required precision cutting which the Tiny Trim scissors has been to provide me with. I have never cut a cat's skin using these scissors in the past 5 years. The scissors are made in a way that helps prevent accidental cuts. I had to do 2 hour trim jobs in the past which was made much simpler by using this product.
on July 20, 2015
Older Maltese badly in need of trim around eyes and mouth ... not a grooming. But, we were reluctant to use scissors that pulled or that had sharp edges. Tiny trim worked well. Serrated blades meant no pulling. blunt tips lessened likelihood of a painful poke. Bravo.
review image