TIPEYE 2018 Newest SmartGear 06A 3D Pen for Kid 3D Printing Pen with LCD Display for Adults, Doodling, Artist, DIY, Drawing etc (06A White 3D Pen)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🎄【Normal Temperature 3D pen】 Compatible with Both ABS & PLA Filament - The Aircraft-grade aluminum 3D drawing pen is suitable for both 1.75mm ABS & PLA Filament. PLA Filament is non-toxic and odorless,safer than ABS, and tend to be widely-used filaments.Please do not use with PCL filament.
- 🎄【Adjustable Temperature and Speed】The 6th Tipeye 3d pen is compatible with both ABS & PLA Filament. PLA Filament is non-toxic and odorless,safer than ABS, and tend to be widely-used filaments, included 1*24.6ft(7.5m) length PLA filament.Please do not use with PCL filament.The Aircraft-grade aluminum 3D printing pen enables you control the temperature and speed when you enjoy drawing.
- 🎄【Advanced LCD Display】 The 3d pen LCD screen shows temperature, speed, filament, which enables you control the temperature and speed when you enjoy drawing 3D model.Receive one 3d paper model free. Add paper model [asin: B072NYTGBZ] to cart together. This 3d art pen is best gift for Christmas, kids, doodling art craft making and artists
- 🎄【Package Content】 1*3D printing pen 2. 1*Power adapter（5V/2A） 3.1*USB cable 4.1*Manual 5. 1*24.6ft(7.5m) length PLA filament 6.1*pen holder. The heater nozzle of the 3d printing pen can be replaced. Asin:B0722K6Y6B
- 🎄【Warranty from the purchase date】 30 days return [replace] a purchase,1 year Warranty and whole-life customer service, please contact us through email@example.com if you have any problem with this 3D pen. We will offer you solution within 24 hours.
|Shop 3D Filaments by AmazonBasics|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Material: Durable aircraft-grade aluminum
Size: 6.7*1.1 inch (17.2*2.8cm)
Voltage: DC 5V 2A
Nozzle Diameter: 0.6mm
Printing Temperature: 180-220℃ adjustable
Printing Speed: Low, Mideum, High speed
Printing Model: PLA 1.75mm
Cable length: 1.5m
Package Size: 18.8*15.5*6cm
Package Weight: about 385g
Package included: 1* 3D pen, 1*USB cable, 1* power adapter, 1* 24.6ft（7.5M） random color PLA filament, 1* pen holder
142 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-2 of 142 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are some Cons, though. Firstly, the pen will unload filament, and after the unload process, you cannot deactivate the motor with a button push, you have to disconnect power; this can be a problem if you are planning to change colors for your work. Secondly, the supplied manual is in French and German, but not English. They do, however, remedy this by sending you the English manual in an email after you make your purchase, and I know you can get this on the manufacturer's site as well.
All in all, it's a great pen for the price. It works very smoothly and is very easy to work with.
Cons: Feels like plastic; not "aircraft-grade aluminum", short USB cable, no English manual
I own a couple 3D printers and purchased this 3D pen mostly for repairing prints, "welding" them together, or making small tweaks to them after printing. I was also curious to see what I could do with just the pen itself.
I was pleasantly surprised to find it did, in fact, work with both ABS and PLA filaments and printed every filament I threw at it. It was easy to use as there's just a couple buttons to press to adjust speed. It certainly felt comfortable in my hand though it did feel a bit cheap. The description claims it's made of "aircraft-grade aluminum". I can't attest to it's actual construction as I've never handled aircraft-grade aluminum, but the 3D pen simply felt like plastic. This is subjective and I don't consider it worth subtracting a star for as the pen itself is very affordable. A couple other subjective cons; the USB cable is really short and, unless you have a power source close by, needs to be plugged into an extension cable. Also, the manual I received contained no English instructions but the device was easy enough to figure out without them just by looking at the Amazon page.
It was quite easy to use this pen to "weld" 3D-printed parts together by extruding the filament slowly and moving the pen in a circular motion; similar to actual welding. It also worked great for repairing pits, separating layers, and other minor imperfections in my 3D-printed parts. I've never used a 3D pen before but I found it easy to use and work with and was even able to make some "artwork" with it.
Overall, I definitely recommend this pen. The only downside I found was that it felt like it was made of plastic but I hardly consider that much of a con due to the pen's price and the fact that it performs very well. I've attached some pictures of 3D prints I've repaired or modified with this pen, as well as a separate video review of the pen and a couple pieces of "artwork".