- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00BYORYXM
- Item model number: 122FBP-PARENT
- Average Customer Review: 840 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #63,374 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
TKO Anti-Burst Fitness Ball with Pump and Instruction Chart
|Price:||$20.00 - $40.55|
- One 55-centimeter TKO Fitness Ball for Pilates, Yoga and fitness training
- Comes with inflation pump and instructional wall chart included
- Anti-Burst construction causes ball to deflate slowly if punctured
- Tool for building strength and flexibility in the core, upper body and lower body
- Best fit for users from 4 feet, 8 Inch to 5 feet, 5 Inch tall
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Perfect for yoga and fitness classes, fitness balls help increase flexibility while strengthening and toning muscles. Our fitness balls feature anti-burst construction and are easy to clean. Includes hand pump and instructional wall chart.
Cory Everson is a six-time Ms. Olympia body building champ and fitness expert. TKO's Cory Everson 55 centimeter fitness ball is perfect for yoga and fitness classes for people 5 feet to 5 feet, 6 inches tall. It helps increase flexibility while simultaneously strengthening and toning your muscles. The soft rubber construction supports and cushions your body, yet the ball is durable, resists bursting, and is easy to maintain and clean. The silver 55 centimeter ball includes a foot pump and an instructional wall chart. It also includes the Cory Everson Fitness Guide with workout and weight loss tips, an exercise guide, and a workout chart.
Founded in 1996, TKO is a manufacturer in the fitness and boxing markets of the sporting goods industry. With more than 500 retail and commercial clients, TKO provides products-of-choice for elite boxing events, including the National Golden Gloves competition, IKF kickboxing tournaments and the International Female Boxing Association.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Someone complained about the pump, but I found it efficient. It's like a huge syringe. It worked fine. It only took me a few minutes to pump the ball up and that was with my one year old hanging on me so he could mess with the ball.
If something happens and this product fails in some way, I will immediately update this review so that anyone who's concerned can know. So if you don't see an update, the TKO's going strong.
I sent an email to the company which have yet to respond. I kept using the ball anyway which seemed to be losing air so I kept blowing it up. A few days ago I checked the diameter again and saw it was at 54 and I blew it up again today and now it is at 58. So I think it will be a 65CM ball soon enough I just have to give it time.
The only problems I have:
1. The pump that they sent with it is trash, every time I pushed it down air escaped through the holes on the top at a fast rate. My husband tried fixing it and it worked for a couple pumps until I heard a rattling and air escaping again so I gave up on it and since I have no other pump I had to blow it up manually.
2. The company has yet to respond to my email. I sent it almost a week ago and still nothing.
3. because of the "leave for 24 hours before inflating to full size" directions I thought they may have given me the wrong ball. they need to change that.
Other than that I am quite happy. so give it more time before taking action, it sucks but it is better than dealing with their customer support... and faster.
EDIT July 5th 2012: it's a bit late but after finding out it could still be blown up more it took less than a week to blow it up to 65CM and it is working great! the company has yet to respond, i don't have a problem anymore but they don't know that so the service sucks so if you think the ball is the wrong size i still say try waiting before complaining, the ball may just need more time to stretch.
2ND EDIT October 1, 2012: It is still going strong, no problems and it is a very good height for my computer area.
So I ordered the TKO 65cm. It was cheaper and should help since it was a better size for me. After pumping it up and using it for a week, I've noticed it's started to a little air. I don't think it's really a leak, just daily strenuous use has made it a little deflated. I don't mind pumping a little more air into it each weekend. No big deal.
One thing i cannot seem to get over: THE SMELL. This thing stinks of.. sewer? a paper mill? a dirty diaper? vinegar? It's rancid when it comes out of the box and after a week of use, it's still there. I have to put a towel on it when my face is nearby because otherwise I'll gag.
This is the ball that replaced my office chair at work. I sit on it daily, frequently bounce on it when no one is around, and it has rolled around my floor with coworkers a couple of times. I've only inflated it once (the initial time) in the time I've had it -- over three months!! I weigh about 130lb (+/-) so I don't add a *ton* of constant weight on the ball. It has lost *some* air (it's not perfect after all), but it's still very firm. (I will probably re-inflate it this week or next.) Three additional bonuses about the ball: (1) since it's a dark color it doesn't pop out at people as they walk by me at work; (2) it's neither sticky nor overly smooth; and (3) it's anti-burst. The ball has a good texture that keeps you in place but doesn't pick up lint/dust. Some balls seem to attract it. Also, if you've seen that episode of "The Office" ([...]) you can appreciate the importance of an anti-burst ball. I haven't tested out this feature (and don't plan on it!), but I am glad that it is there since ANY stability ball can be popped.
The exercise ball that I have at home (GoFit) has lost air much quicker and I don't use it 1/10th as frequently! When I replace my GoFit, I'll definitely go with another TKO!
Most recent customer reviews
The ball lasted me more than three years so it was a good buy :D