Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PINK Color 7.0 ZEEPAD(TM) ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC COMPUTER 4GB WIFI, CAMERA, YOUTUBE, GAMES , SKYPE VIDEO CALLING &NETFLIX MOVIES
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on October 24, 2012
its great!!! i purchased it for my 12 yr old girls...cause i didn't want to get anything to expensive...but i would purchase it for myself...the only thing i suggest u do is go thru it to make sure there was nothing that was downloaded that might be inappropriate for kids...it also fits gud in the case witht the keyboard attached...other than.that..the touch screen slides bk n forward easy...color on screen ..wonderful..IT'S A GREAT PRODUCT!!
88 comments| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2012
It seems maybe this person is somehow removing reviews from their page....so I hope they sees this one. I will personally see to it that this person won't be able to sell anything online again. I ordered this product on the 12th, and it never showed up! Tracking was never updated. My wife did not receive her gift. Times have been hard on our family this past year, and I was hoping to use this gift as my wife's surprise. I guess the seller didn't care that their products got to the locations on time. I'm not the only one with this issue! Merry Christmas with my money. This will be the last time you take anyone for their money. I PROMISE!
2626 comments| 207 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2013
The positives first...the tablet came very quickly, no problem with delivery as some others have had. Negatives....you get what you pay for. It was completely broken, as in would not even power on within a week...complete waste of money.
on March 27, 2013
Got this for my fiance, as we have a budget but she wanted a tablet. She adores it. It runs android 4.0.4 out of the box(can't update to newer ones as far as I can tell, but I haven't had a chance to play around with it because she won't put it down.)

It is smaller than an Ipad, at 7 inches, but the same size as the Ipad Mini. The camera is good(not great) quality. It has a pretty fast CPU/ram setup because it can run 7-8 apps at once before slowdown occurs. We know this because by default it DOES NOT close apps when you leave them. You need to adjust the settings or you will have a lot more running than you would like. There is a setting that closes apps on exit. It comes with a USB adapter which allows you to plug in a USB mouse or keyboard(why my fiance uses a mouse on a touchscreen,I have no idea but it makes her happy). The resolution on the screen is decent, not HD quality but good enough. I would say DVD quality.

For 75$, it is a great bargain. She loves the pink color.

My only issues are that it is prone to scratching(on the case) and it does not come with a screen protector(which is a MUST for a touchscreen, the Kindle 7" ones will work for very cheap.) If you buy it, plan to buy a case, screen protector and an SDHC micro flash card(the one it comes with is 1GB, with about 1GB built in, decent but if you want more than a few apps and pictures, grab an 8GB or 16GB cheap.)

Overall well worth the money.

::Edit::

It is important to note you can also use the other USB chord to connect to a PC. Useful for downloading apps. Also it supports WiFi tranfers of data. So you can actually transfer apps, music and movies from a laptop or wifi enabled PC without using the USB chord, which is very nice
on December 17, 2013
I just got this last night. It is a Christmas present for my 18-month-old daughter. I set up Skype so we can talk to grandma, downloaded a bunch of videos, and installed a bunch of toddler games and kiddie music apps. If you have used a newer Android phone, you will be very familiar with this interface because it is almost identical and it was very easy to set up. All of my setup work went off without a hitch and it never crashed once (surprising for an Android)! As an added bonus, they included a screen protector, so they must have been paying attention to other reviewers who said that it needed one!

For all intents, this will be a perfectly functional tablet for my toddler and because of the low price I won't have to worry if it gets damaged. I would have given it four stars but there are a few problems that I find worth mentioning, and they were enough to knock off a star:
1. Internal memory is 1GB, NOT 4GB as stated in the product details. Thankfully, Apps2SD works on this tablet without rooting, and I already had a 32GB micro SD card from an old phone that mounted with no problem in this tablet, so I shouldn't run into much trouble with the limited onboard memory.
2. Charger stopped working the first night. There are two ways to charge this tablet - through the DC charger port and through the micro USB port. I was originally charging through the DC port and for some reason it just stopped charging. I unplugged and re-plugged the charger but it still wouldn't charge. I can charge through the USB with no problem but it is something worth mentioning.
3. Strange angle on the front facing camera. While testing Skype I noticed that the front-facing camera is angled up. That will be a slight inconvenience because one would typically hold this tablet on his/her lap and tilt it up to use the front camera. If you do that on this tablet, the camera will be aimed at your forehead, so it must be slightly angled downward to get a good angle with that camera. This is not an issue of my height because I am 6' tall.
4. Poor viewing at an angle. The picture quality drops off rapidly as you tilt or turn the screen, so one must keep it close to perpendicular with ones eyes to get a good picture.

I will come back and update if I find anything else worth mentioning, but so far it is a "just ok" tablet that will work for its intended purpose.
on October 17, 2012
This was a great buy for my daughters 9th birthday. She loved the color as well as having netflix which are hard to find on some androids. The value for money is fantastic too.
77 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2013
The power button broke off within a week of receiving the tablet. This was my daughters 4th birthday present and she absolutely loved it until she couldn't use it anymore. It wasn't anything she did wrong either, I was actually using it when it happened. I contacted the seller to try to exchange it within the 30 day period but they conveniently never responded. Now its past the 30 days so I guess I'm stuck with it.
on March 4, 2016
this zeepad tablet is great for a children that is just learning how to use a tablet. it comes with easy to read and understand instructions. it also goes step by step for set up. the screen is a prefect size for a kid to use. it has adult mood and children mood. the pink color is very bright and fun. its made very well holds up to children very well. it comes with a charger and its very easy to plug in. the buttons on the side are easy to push and find. I like that u can hook this to a case keypad. this tablet is great for its price.
on October 22, 2015
This was a great start up tablet for a kid . The tablet itself is very sturdy . The kids I bought them for take them everywhere . The only thing I wish it had would be parental settings but for the price this is a great item.
on February 25, 2013
Thought these would be good for my kids and they were for about 2 weeks and then it just stoped working. It only turns on if you put it on the charger and says android on the screen thats it wont actually turn on all the way. save your money and buy something else.