Witbot A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Diver Module with Mini Heat Sink for RepRap 3D Printer (Pack of 5pcs)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A4988 driver module board widely used in 3D printers and small CNC machines
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Thermal protection, over-current protection, ground fault protection
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor's rated voltage toachieve higher step rates
- Five different step resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16
Specification for this product family
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.8 x 2.5 x 1.3 inches; 0.96 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 23, 2016
- Manufacturer : Witbot
- ASIN : B01KULNLDG
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before you connect any steppers, adjust the voltage down, it comes around 1.54v which is enough to set your board on fire.
Also you need to double the steps in your firmware.
To tell you how much I like these, I ordered more for my other printer.
As a note, prior I was using the A4988 drivers.
Using them for little Arduino projects. Couldn't be happier. They don't get hot at all with the heat sync on.