- Save 5% each on ANY items offered by natrogix when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code NATRO005 at checkout. Enter code NATRO005 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on ANY items offered by natrogix when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code NATRO010 at checkout. Enter code NATRO010 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on ANY items offered by natrogix when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code NATRO015 at checkout. Enter code NATRO015 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The TMJ Pill #1 Recommended TMJ Relief Treatment, An Ongoing TMJ Treatment Supplement to Help Naturally Provide TMJ Pain Relief
- The TMJ Pill is a natural TMJ treatment that brings you relief from TMD when you need it. It is not just designed to be a one-off treatment. It is designed to be taken over the longterm to provide long lasting relief, that keeps improving over time.
- TMD worsens through an inflammation cycle. The pain that you feel creates more inflammation, which then creates more pain in a never-ending cycle. The TMJ Pill aims to stop this cycle by providing a unique inflammation control complex to stop jaw pain. Stop the jaw pain before it begins.
- QUALITY ASSURED: Made in the USA, manufactured from the FDA registered facility that follows GMP standards. Every batch of Products has been tested by 3rd party Lab to ensure the best quality and potency.
- The TMJ Pill works to help relax the tension inside of the jaw muscles that cause recurring problems. Relax WITHOUT feeling drowsey. ✓ ESSENTIAL TMJ-SPECIFIC VITAMIN & MINERAL COMPLEX - We included vitamins and minerals considered vital for those with TMJ problems. Works well in combination with a TMJ mouth guard or splint, as well as works when performing TMJ exercises.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Please always consult with your physician before consuming any dietary supplement. If any adverse reactions are experienced please immediately stop taking and contact your doctor.
For those suffering from TMJ pain looking for an all natural TMJ relief treatment. Designed to provide relief by reducing inflammation and reducing jaw tension.
Cissus Quadrangularis, Boswellia, Curcumin Extract, Bromelain, Passion Flower Extract, Cholecalciferol (vitamin d3), Calcium citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Consume at least 2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed 8 capsules per day. It is important to take consistently. It is HIGHLY recommended to continue to take over time for best results. Start with a minimum of 3 months of treatment.
These Statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please always consult with your physician before consuming any dietary supplement.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I had TMJ problem for over 15 years growing up.
Every single day I have a heavy muscle created under my ears since I grind so bad during the night.
Doctor say my TMJ intensity is top 1%. I grinded and broke my mouth customized plastic guard away.
Every other month I have to get Botox treatment since I cannot fully open my mouth due to
heavy build of muscles due to grinding since my guard only products teeth not muscle.
If you have an intense TMJ like me this product does work.
I say about 80% grinding is gone.
I've order 2 more bottles.
Hope it works for all other TMJ patients.
Some of the most important health benefits of Cissus Quadrangularis include its ability to reduce inflammation, boost bone strength, improve respiratory conditions, aid the immune system, sooth pain, ease menstrual, issues, protect your teeth, prevent diabetes, optimizing cardiovascular function, and help with weight loss issues.
Closely related to common grapes, Cissus quadrangularis is a perennial plant with a number of common names, including Devil’s Backbone and Veldt Grape. Although it isn’t completely certain where Cissues quadrangularis first arose, India or Sri Lanka are two high contenders. However, this perennial plant is now found throughout Africa and Asia, and is even exported to the United States due to its beneficial health qualities. Many of these health benefits were largely unknown in the west, but Cissus quadrangularis has been used in Ayurvedic treatments for generations. The extracts of the plant have proven to be very useful in herbal medicine, and can now be accessed in supplement form in many parts of the world. The active ingredients in Cissus quadrangularis that make it so powerful include a range of carotenoids, triterpenoids, vitamins, and minerals.Read more ›
*The manufacturer gave me a discounted sample for evaluation so that I could give you this honest review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works! This helps so much with my tmj. I have really bad pain, headaches and dizziness. I am thinking about ordering this on auto ship. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Christina Johnston
I wanted these to work, but unfortunately, they didn't make much of a noticeable difference.Published 19 days ago by Xkaw
An extraordinary pill for the individuals who experience the ill effects of TMJ.
TMJ, otherwise called Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome is something that I have... Read more
Decided to wait try the product for a month first so I could see if it really worked. Luckily my TMJ is relatively mild at this point but it is still painful and I have been... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Customerr
I purchased this item as I have TMJ and grind my teeth. I've tried taking the pills a few times before bed and have not really noticed a change/difference or improvement. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amy's reviews
I didn't notice a difference taking this product. (I took the whole bottle.) Maybe it works for people with less severe TMJ than I have, but not for me. Wish it did!Published 2 months ago by bc