TMilitary Tactical Assault Pack Backpack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Military tactical backpack size approx.:11"*18"*12" / 28*45.5*30CM (W*H*D), it's normal size daypack.Capacity approx.34L; Military backpack is made of high density fabric-durable.
- Tactical assault backpack with double-stitched, Heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls, Side and front load compression system, Comfortable padding back area, Ventilated mesh padding shoulder strap.
- Military backpack has hydration compatible that works great for 2.5L hydration bladder (backpack didn't include hydration bladder) as hydration back pack or outdoor camping hiking backpack school backpack.
- Tactical assault pack can be used as 1-2 days assault back pack, bug out bag backpack, combat backpack, range bag, hunting backpack, survival backpack, military army backpack rucksack or trekking backpack.
- Molle tactical backpack has molle system, MOLLE is a little different as most tactical bacpkacks and is not to spec. Spacing between of molle is less than 1/2".
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Color: solid black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
okay so the bag arrived today and I really like the look of it and it has plenty of space and pockets and the molle system is vast and appears to be of adequate quality for the price. I have already filled it to the brim to see how much it will expand and it has a nice expansion and compression option for different days and needs. the zippers are big and seem to be heavy duty (again this is day one I will re-post in a month) I haven't put a hydration system in it yet so I am not sure how that will work out but there is a velcro flp on the top to pull through a hose so it should workout fine. The only reason I gave it a 4 star rating on day 1 instead of a 5 is because I purchased a tan.desert tan bag and this is more of an army green. it is still a nice looking bag but I would prefer the desert tan to the green. in a month I will repost on how it is actually working and how it is to carry around. the 30 day rating is yet to come. but I would recommend purchasing this bag if your looking for a quality tactical bag w/ molle system that won't break the bank...they have other colors, my son is getting the desert camo...should be here in a couple of days.
2017/02/16 - Recently used this backpack on a 4-day trip. Very pleased with the amount of space for clothes, toiletries and a pair of low boots, yet still compact enough to fit under the seat.