TNH Outdoors Double & Single Camping Hammocks - Lightweight Nylon Portable Hammock, Best Parachute Hammock For Backpacking, Camping, Travel, Beach & The Yard With FREE Wiregate Carabiner And Great Out
|Sale:||$26.70 - $29.70|
- Message us now on FB to get a great deal!
- ★All hammocks are EXACTLY THE SAME, with too many overnight sellers making it a confusing marketplace. A real brand is built on innovation and TNH Outdoors has designed a SAFER hammock with REFLECTIVE Lumin stitching (sold separately) in our Tree Straps to keep you and your family safe at night. Coupled with a thicker taffeta finish you will get a higher quality hammock than the BRAND NAMES (our reviews reflect this). We PROMISE this or your MONEY BACK for LIFE
- ★ ALL IN ONE SET – It’s everything you need to hang around right! Our hammock kit includes a complete and portable package with tree tops included. Our Easy-Squeeze wiregate carabiner connections make set up a breeze, and get you enjoying your surroundings quickly and easily. If you want your expectations surpassed by something that is comparable to the big name brands. TNH Outdoors is the perfect balance of size, quality and price giving you the best bang for your buck!
- ★ BIGGER AND BETTER – This is the perfect couple and family hammock for those that just can’t get enough of the great outdoors. With a weight bearing capacity of up to 400 pounds and a size Longer and Wider than others, you can always rely on TNH for anything from backpacking alone to a relaxing day at the beach with loved ones!
- ★HIKING, BACKPACKING… or the beach? – We have built all of our products with the harshness of the backcountry in mind. The choice is yours with a doublenest for two or a single for trekking alone. So go on and make that purchase you know will give YOU A TON OF MILEAGE!
- ★GUARANTEED - The TNH brand offers THE BEST VALUE and we stand by what our customers say about us. Better still, if for any reason you are unsatisfied, just let us know and we'll fix it. From refund to replacement, we are here to make sure that you are satisfied!We PROMISE this or your MONEY BACK for LIFE
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Who Are TNH Outdoors?
TNH Outdoors Mission
Providing innovative solutions to heighten your adventure, whilst empowering others to challenge the future rethink, reduce and reuse.
A message from Che (Co-Founder)
All our products are custom made and aim to innovate because that is what our customers deserve. I have spent my entire life in the back country of New Zealand and if your gear breaks there, let’s just say it puts more than your adventure at jeopardy. I know quality and we at TNH Outdoors strive to provide the highest quality gear to meet your outdoor needs.
A message from Richard (Co-Founder)
The world is changing and consuming natural resources at dangerous levels, this is not questionable. Che and I have a combined 20 years’ experience in implementing environmental change in both communities and work places alike. Throughout this time, we quickly learnt that change will not come from companies, government or individuals on their own. Change comes when people work together and create momentum. TNH Outdoors is looking for forward thinking early adopters to be the change and change the way the world consumes its natural resources for this generation and your children's.
We could have just planted trees and said that we were doing good things for the environment. We also could have stopped at saying that our products are ‘environmentally friendly’, which we are continually developing. But we want TNH Outdoors to be a vehicle for achieving a more refined goal; to change the way the world looks at the waste packaging and design waste to be smarter, we want biodegradable to be the new normal.
We believe in having a positive impact on the consumerism crisis, changing culture with the use of excessive packaging which goes straight to landfill and rapidly depletes resources. Landfill friendly choices and waste minimisation are where TNH Outdoors leads the way. We want to share ideas to create a low waste world where smarter choices start at the company making it much easier for the consumer. We want to collaborate and work with others. This is the fuel for our long-term goal and it is much more achievable in our highly social, internet based world. So please, choose a brand that is actively trying to make a difference, choose TNH Outdoors.
Check out the full range of quality of TNH Outdoors products and mission by TNH Outdoors online.
Built For You
Do you enjoy hiking, backpacking or spending time in the wilderness?
If you do, then TNH Outdoors is for you. The TNH Outdoors Hammock and Tree Straps are here for those who don’t want to compromise on quality and want gear that is built with harsh realities of the backcountry in mind.
Why TNH Outdoors Hammocks?
The TNH Outdoors Difference
- Reflective Tree Straps (Double Hammocks only currently)
- Brand Name Quality
- Lifetime Assured
- Valued Customers - Watch Stephen's video story above
- Raving Reviews
"I love this hammock. Great quality (just as good as some more popular hammock brands), very easy to use, and super comfortable. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves the outdoors and needs reliable gear that can keep up."
No separate purchases of straps just to burn another hole in your wallet, just a better product with more features at a fantastic price. But don’t trust us, take a look at what our customers have to say. We all know that you don’t take a hammock to spend a night on the ground and we have all battled with poorly designed straps or ropes that just let you down. You can use the TNH Outdoors hammock from the day it arrives because we were good enough guys to throw the straps in. You will have it all set up in one minute, and can then be sitting back counting clouds before the clock rolls over for the next one.
We didn't just include any straps - only the strongest triple stitched straps based on the best design that we could get our mitts on was going to be good enough for our customers. New models come with reflective stitching so that you don’t trip over yourself in the dark, fifteen hitch points and formed from a heavy duty polyester so that there is no room for sag or stretch. They are the most functional strap on the market right now. And we don’t even sell them separately!
And It's One Quality Hammock!
Stronger Materials "Taffeta"
And what about our hammock? Well, just produce a product that is better than the competition.How did we manage this you may ask? We started with improving the materials, where most hammocks use a thin nylon taffeta, we increased ours to something substantially stronger.
Surprisingly, it’s no heavier and you will find that the TNH hammocks are ideal for the backcountry excursions that you love. With tremendous attention to detail and triple stitching everywhere we thought that this thing could break, you will be suitably impressed with what lands on your doorstep after you ‘ADD TO CART!’
Founded by two environmental scientists
that can be found in the outdoors at any given opportunity, TNH Outdoors stands by its morals delivering as a sustainability-focused organization. With continual efforts to minimize waste and sourcing only from the best suppliers, we are a company facing up to a more efficient future.
Higher Quality Control
We stand behind what we say and ensure that everything TNH Outdoors stands for is high-quality products. Because we spend countless hours on our product development we make sure that you receive only the best. There is nothing worse than making a purchase to be let down soon later!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Stick with the double hammock, even if you just plan on sleeping alone. They are much more comfortable. Really, who wants to sleep with two people in a hammock anyway? You get squished. My husband and I did test it out together for a nap and it works, but I wouldn't do it all night. The double hammock is 10' long and 6.6" wide. It holds up to 400# and gives you lots of space to get very comfortable! This hammock is a great size. In comparison to my other double hammocks, size-wise they are all pretty similar and none of them got extra points for that.
2) Straps! Tree straps are so important! When I bought my first ENO hammock, I forked out the extra $30 for the straps. I have no complaint about the ENO straps except for they were an extra $30. TNH has high quality straps that are INCLUDED with the hammock. With these straps, you can literally set up your hammock in under 5 mins, more like 1 if your good. These are 9' long straps and the important parts are that they are wide and won't damage the tree. (I'm a tree hugger.) The other important part is, they have adjustable loops to hook your hammock to. I didn't think that'd be a big deal until I tried straps that only had one ring at the end. What a pain! With adjustable loops, you can use any side trees. One tree you hook to can be fat, one can be skinny and it doesn't matter because you just put your hammock in the middle and snap it onto the appropriate strap. The straps are rated for 400#. They also grip the tree nicely. They did not stretch during the night (some straps will) and they stayed put.
3) I liked the way TNH attached their hammock to the carabiner to the hammock. Two of the other hammocks I have, ran the cord through the end of the hammock and then tied it in a knot and attached the carabiner. That seems like it might be a more secure way. However, I've notice that the hammock material will slide around and get stuck on one side, leaving the hammock hanging with one side higher than the other. TNH hammock didn't have this problem. Because it was left open and free flowing when attached the carabiner, you could slide the hammock to the middle. The hammock hung evenly on both sides. I liked that!
Some general information about the hammock:
- The parachute type material that was used is high quality and stitched well. I found this to be quite similar between the brands I own.
- The hammock folds up into its own pouch, that doubles as a place to put keys/flashlight or other loose items in the night. (The other brands did this as well.)
- The hammock weighed in at 1lb 8.5oz. The hammock and straps together weighed 2lb 5oz.
- The hammock has a compression strap on top and does compress down quite a bit for your backpack. Also, the strap stays put. On another hammock of mine, after you tighten it, it slides right back loose again. So what's the point? TNH's compression strap actually works!
- Hammock angle. This is not really related to this specific hammock, but I have found it to be really important to hammock sleeping! I worried sleeping with this big bend in my back would kill me! I have a bad back and wake up stiff every morning. Guess what? The hammock worked like a chiropractor. If you get the angle right - you sleep like a baby! I'm not kidding. I wake up without the pain in my back. My husband says the same thing. This is why we've taken to sleeping in hammocks so often now. I'm even considering one for inside.
A 30 degree angle from the tree, down the hammock strap to the hammock and back to the tree is considered the ideal angle. If you have the hammock too tight, you'll feel like you are being wrapped up in a cocoon. This isn't correct. If you hang it loose, with the right angle, and allow for the curve, the hammock sides will be loose. Then you can lay at a bit of an angle and stretch out to see the stars. You can sleep on your side comfortably too! When I hang my hammock right, I don't even move in the night, whereas in my bed I wake up and flop around all night.
CONCLUSION: I give the TNH hammock an A+, 5 stars, 2 thumbs up. It is totally competitive and even better than many of the more expensive brands out there. I'm grabbing it over the other hammocks I own. I love the price and the quality.
WARNING: Hammock sleeping can be addictive!
I now have the single hammock and it is performing as well as the double. The material is so comfortable and durable. You can see from my last trip, we had a ball with it. Good to see the little companies under cutting the big brands on price but not quality ;)
As you can see I've tried a couple of hammocks out over my time.. Now there are differences in quality between hammocks- I have roadtested several camping parachute hammocks in the woods and I'm really happy how this one has performed . My opinion is that it is just a little bit higher quality and a little bit bigger than the eno Hammock. The price difference between this and the Eno and the customer service has been the real difference, they have followed up thoroughly and provide a life time warranty. Enjoy your camping
Most recent customer reviews
I really love double hammocks because you can fold them over yourself and they act as a mosquito net when you are in the...Read more