- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches ; 0.64 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B009AO19MK
- Item model number: FBA_SLV-01
- Average Customer Review: 500 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,624 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.96 shipping
TOAKS Titanium Spork
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Toaks ultralight titanium Spork.
- Dimensions: Length - 6 5/8” (168mm); weight - 0.6oz (17gr).
- Matte finish handle.
- Perfect for outdoor cooking and camping.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
High quality ultralight titanium spork with matte finish handle. Ultralight and easy to carry. Dimensions: Length - 6 5/8” (168mm); weight - 0.6oz (17.1gr). A great product for outdoor cooking, poykes, BBQs and camping. Product of Toaks.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionTOAKS Outdoor Inc. proudly takes full responsibility for the high quality of our products. We provide lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently got a chance to compare this spork to the Snow Peak titanium spork. Overall, both are good utensils. The spoon is slightly larger on the Snow Peak, and the tines are a little longer and more prominent. Advantage, Snow Peak. But, the Toaks spork has a larger handle that is textured, which improves grip and feels better in the hand. Advantage, Toaks. (See the photo I uploaded). Both seem very strong, so it really comes down to personal choice. After having used both, I still prefer the Toaks spork. It comes pretty close to spork perfection. Five stars, recommended.
Attatched in a pick of my bunch of titanium forks. From left to right is Vargo, Toaks, Light My Fire, and two Snow Peaks.
Overall the ones with the main shape (true Sporks) are basically interchangable. The difference is in the handle shapes. The Snow Peak has the biggest scoop area, but only by slightly. I don't believe that it would have any functional difference. The feel of the thicker handles is a little better, but again, it's only a minor difference. So it's basically a 4-way tie just about with those. They are all long, light, and feel similar to regular silverware.
The Light My Fire two-sided spoon and fork combo is different. It has a true spoon and a true fork on each end, and a minimally serrated edge. That gives you more spoon area and more fork area which is quite useful. But, you sacrifice useable reach as you have to grasp it differently, and it has a different feel than typical silverware due to the shape.
Overall, pick what you like, they are all good and comparable.
The TOAKS Titanium Spork is not only the most comfortable, great at handling your food, good looking, but also one of the lesser priced titanium sporks on the market. Within one use on the trail it has replace all my other utensils (like that crappy short eat n tool where the food gets all over your dirty hands). The other ones with the fork at the butt is annoying as well to be jabbed in the hand while you are eating!
The depth of the spoon is perfect for shoveling plenty of food in your eat hole after a long day. The handle has some grip to it.. and the fork can pick up food no problem! I got mine pretty hot one day when holding a container over the gas, now it has some rainbow color to the end adding character! (see pic, along side my favorite knife)
This is where it's at, buy. You will not be disappointed! I have never said this on anything else, but this should get 6 STARS!
EDIT: I went to grab a fork but then saw this sitting in my drawer, long story short I ate my thanksgiving meal with it!!
Please give me a YES if this review was helpful in your search!
- The polished bowl is much more pleasant than the standard titanium textured surface. Feels like normal metal cutlery.
- It's pretty stiff so I'm not worried about bending it while preparing food. I'd put it on par with a typical kitchen spoon.
- The handle is wide enough to get a good grip.
- The tines are sharp enough to stab mac & cheese shells or raw bacon.
- It's finished nicely. No rough edges.
- It's a little short for my current application. I have to use fingertips to hold it while preparing food in a TOAKS Titanium 1600ml Pot with Pan. It's a trade off: It feels just like a normal spoon, but that means it's a little short for preparing food.
- It doesn't have the built-in "bottle opener" or "lid lifter" like the Titanium Spork with Bottle Opener or the Sickle Titanium Spork and Built-In Bottle Opener.