Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $0.96 shipping
TOAKS Titanium Spork
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: Titanium (Grade 1 or 2, no coating)
- Weight: 0.6 oz Length: 6 5/8" (168mm)
- Polished bowl gives smooth touch while matte finish handle provides solid holding.
- This spork is compatible with TOAKS TITONS Connector which is available on TOAKS Outdoor website.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 1.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.04 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.04 pounds|
Ultralight titanium spork with matte finish handle.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionTOAKS Outdoor Inc. proudly takes full responsibility for the high quality of our products. We provide lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Top customer reviews
I recently got a chance to compare this spork to the Snow Peak titanium spork. Overall, both are good utensils. The spoon is slightly larger on the Snow Peak, and the tines are a little longer and more prominent. Advantage, Snow Peak. But, the Toaks spork has a larger handle that is textured, which improves grip and feels better in the hand. Advantage, Toaks. (See the photo I uploaded). Both seem very strong, so it really comes down to personal choice. After having used both, I still prefer the Toaks spork. It comes pretty close to spork perfection. Five stars, recommended.
Weight: 5 stars
Durability: 5 stars
Spoon function: 5 stars
Fork function: 3.5 stars
Overall: 5 stars (All other factors outweighed the weakness of the fork, so don't let that hold you back. Most sporks fail as a fork in my opinion so this one is way better).
**Slightly more detailed review:
I bought this to function for both my daily work flatware (I hate throwing out so much plastic) and my backpacking spork.
It feels like nothing in my hand weight wise, even less than a plastic fork but it is sturdy as titanium should be. I tend to bend my stainless steel flatware, so I opted for the titanium.
The spork functions great as spoon. I like it even better than my normal kitchen spoons. As a fork it is ok. Better than most sporks but not as good as a dedicated fork. However, for its function and utility this is still a great piece. I can grab one thing to use for almost any lunch I'll bring to work. It will also make a great backpacking spork I'm sure.
The price is reasonably and the product is quality. You'll enjoy this piece of gear.
- The polished bowl is much more pleasant than the standard titanium textured surface. Feels like normal metal cutlery.
- It's pretty stiff so I'm not worried about bending it while preparing food. I'd put it on par with a typical kitchen spoon.
- The handle is wide enough to get a good grip.
- The tines are sharp enough to stab mac & cheese shells or raw bacon.
- It's finished nicely. No rough edges.
- It's a little short for my current application. I have to use fingertips to hold it while preparing food in a TOAKS Titanium 1600ml Pot with Pan. It's a trade off: It feels just like a normal spoon, but that means it's a little short for preparing food.
- It doesn't have the built-in "bottle opener" or "lid lifter" like the Titanium Spork with Bottle Opener or the Sickle Titanium Spork and Built-In Bottle Opener.
It DOES leave marks/scratches on glass. We didn't notice it until there started being more and more of them. I should also note that the scratches/marks left on the Corelle plates and cups sparked in the microwave.
Toaks makes a great spork! It's comfortable to hold and sturdy, yet lightweight. I measured it against my Oneida teaspoons and they're the same size until the start of the spork's tines. With this length you get a fully functional spoon and short tines to jab non liquid food with. It's not the best with pasta noodles because you can't fit a lot on there and wrap it like you would with a regular fork, but it's 100 times easier to clean the spork's tines.
Side note to people just intending to use it in the household; titanium leaves marks on porcelain so if you use it with porcelain plates, such as Corelle, or other dishes that are glazed, it leaves dark grey streaks where the titanium dragged across the plate. These can be removed using Bar Keepers Friend or another abrasive cleaner. BKF works the best though. It didn't leave marks on stainless steel or glass dishes.
Most recent customer reviews
PRO: Best spork I have ever used.Read more