Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
TOAKS Titanium 450ml Cup
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: Titanium (Grade 1 or 2 no coating) Weight: 2.7oz (76g)
- Capacity: 15.2oz (450ml) (measured to the top of cup)
- Dimension: Internal: 3 1/8" (79mm) (D) X 3 1/2" (90mm) (H)
- Profile: 3 1/2" (88mm) (D) X 3 1/2" (90mm) (H) (measured with handles folded)
- Comes with a mesh sack. TOAKS Titanium 450ml Cup with lid is available to purchase at TOAKS Outdoor website.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Titanium cup is light and strong, corrosion-resistant and lasts for years. Rounded bottom edges make cleaning easy and improves heating efficiency. Handles fold away for compact storage. Titanium leaves no metallic smell or taste. It fits in TOAKS Titanium 550ml, 600ml, 650ml, 750ml, 800ml and 850ml pot. It can nest 27 oz Kleen Kanteen water bottle.
TOAKS Outdoor Inc. proudly takes full responsibility for the high quality of our products. We provide lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Top customer reviews
I took this on my last backpacking trip and it performed its job admirably. I added a pair of Snow Peak Hot Lips to make drinkin boiling hot beverages a little more comfortable. I cooked rice and oatmeal (separate meals, not as a combination, that'd be gross) in it, and I had a nice adult beverage in it. At under 3 ounces, it packs away nice and light.
It's worth noting that this is 450 ML, which is 15.2 ounces. Some people will be annoyed by this because it holds just a little less than 2 cups, and if you are a stickler for Empirical measurements and very precise recipes this size might drive you crazy. However, if you're that much of a stickler, you really need to consider just, you know, chilling out a little.
It comes with a stuff sack. I misplaced it immediately because I don't think a cup needs its own stuff sack. It's a cup, not a sleeping bag.
I know the plastic lid will melt if i try to use the lid for cooking. It's just to keep my kit inside the cup. I will make a lid from aluminum foil when cooking. I used to have a Stanley camp pot, and that kit with other stuff I needed it weighed 18 OZs. By moving to this awesome cup; my cook kit now weighs 7 OZs.
I make and use alcohol stoves and wanted a titanium pot to lighten my pack.
I have owned the Toaks 600, checked out a friends Snow Peak 600, and now bought this cup.
Let's get the cons out of the way then I can start singing the praises of this little cup.
1. The stated weight is wrong. It weighs 2.7 ounces instead of 2.2.
2. This is only a cup.
3. Comes with no lid, and no third party builder I know of builds lids for this. Another reviewer said some sort of tuna lid works. I have not tried that.
4. The bottom of the cup is 3 1/4 inches (8.4 cm. So you will news a stove with a tight flame pattern.
1. Ok now I can tell you that I would rather have this little cup than a Snow Peak 600 or a Toaks 600.
The SP600 does not come with a lid either, costs 1/2 as much, and the walls are sturdier than the Snow Peak.
The Toaks 600. The 450 is stronger than the 600, and I do not like those long handles that have something to keep them cool. The covers on the handles may melt. The Toaks 600 does have a lid..
2. The stuff sack
a. The stuff sack is orange and easy to see. You will not leave it behind.
b. The stuff sack. Is a perfect fit so you can put stuff in the cup. Draw the stuff sack closed to keep them in the cup.
3. The Toaks holds 450 ml (15 FL OZs.
4. Most Mountain house meals need two cups water 480 ml, then many times you need to pour off some excess water. 450 ml is PERFECT.
I divide the freeze dried meal into two separate meals, so 450 ml is enough water for a meal, AND a cup of tea.
5. Lastly you will look at Titanium cups a long time before you ever find a better one.
Most recent customer reviews
One thing I really had to tip my hat to was the little crooked portion at...Read more