- Save 10% on each participating item when you spend $50.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by SKUTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on Battery for On Camera Light when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by SKUTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by SKUTOP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
TOLIFO Photo Studio 176 LED Ultra Bright Dimmable On Camera Video Light for Canon,Nikon,Pentax,Panasonic,Sony,Samsung,Olympus and Other Digital SLR Cameras(PT-176S)
|Price:||$27.98 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 176 highlight LED bulbs,provides wider lighting range and brighter effect for creative photography and videography.
- 1/4" thread in the bottom of the LED light hot shoe base,can be directly screwed on the light stand/tripod.
- Suitable for Sony NP-F550/750/970 battery,DC power supply.Rotate switch is to be used to turn the light on/off and adjust the brightness.
- Comes with transparent and orange filters for replacement to soften the light.
- Digital display screen design, make it easier for photographers to get accurate parameters.Note:Tripod,Camera and battery are NOT included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Note:Tripod,Camera and battery are NOT included.
PT-176S LED video light fits various professional shooting occasions,like wedding,journalistic and object photography.
Fits for Canon,Nikon,Pentax,Panasonic,Sony,Samsung,Olympus and other digital SLR cameras.
With it's lightweight and durable construction, you can carry this light around with you wherever you go.
LED Qunatity:176 Pieces
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Compatible Battery:Sony NP-F550/750/970
Input Power:DC 6.5V-17V
1 x 176 LED Video Light
1 x Orange Color Filter
1 x Transparent Color Filter
Top customer reviews
I don't use it on my camera hotfoot, but instead bought the clamping flexible mount, so I can move it around my office as needed.
It does not come with a power-unit, which is a drawback, but I ordered an AC Outlet power adapter for it for about $8.
The light itself is exceptionally bright. It comes with a white and an orange diffuser. It has an adjustable knob on the back to adjust the brightness from a 10 all the way up to a 99. Even on the lowest setting (10), it is quite bright. With the white diffuser in place, I sometimes put a sheet of wax paper in front of it as well, just to dim it some more so it doesn't reflect off my face or over-saturate the video/photo.
It's very lightweight too, so if you do have it attached to your cameras hotfoot, it won't weight it down.
Overall, it's a great way to add additional lighting to a room, if you don't have room for umbrella lighting.
Yes, it's does not come with batteries or have an battery door for AA, but if you want more features pay more for a model with those features. I got the set of 2 batteries and a charger that everyone else seems to buy and they work fine with it.