|Item model number||VS1-PPC023B|
|Hardware Platform||Mac, PC|
|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 2.5 x 7.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16 x 2.5 x 7.2 inches|
TOMOKO Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Switch, 87-Key Anti-ghosting Mechanical Keyboard Ideal for Typing & Gaming, Attached Key Cap Puller and Water-resistant Design for Laptop Computer Macbook
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blue Switches.Provide your clicky ± tactile feedback to improve typing speed and accuracy. Give you an edge over gaming competitors with accurate response. And it also owns the most rhythmic clicky feeling of typing among all kinds of switches(Blue/Red/Black/White/Brown Switch).50,000,000 times keystroke test, 60 ±15g key force and 4.0 ± 0.2mm stroke travel.
- Anti-ghosting,87 Non-Conflicting Keys. This Mechanical Gaming Keyboard allows multi-keys to work simultaneously without confliction, experiencing a new level of gaming and typing. Ideals for gamers, typist, programmer, writer etc.
- Build Quality. Made of top-grade ABS and metal base, with matte-finish texture,it is sturdy and robust for durability. Laser-engraved keys are not easy to fade. Water-resistant with drain holes.
- FN Shortcuts. Easily access to media controls, such as play, pause, next and previous track, calculator, email, web browser etc without exiting game.
- Ergonomic Design and Wide Compatibility. Cascading keycap design fits your palm easily to prevent fatigue. Suitable for Windows10, Windows8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows VISTA etc. Backed by 45 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VicTsingDirect||Velocifire US||Glorious PC Gaming Race||VicTsingDirect||Velocifire US||HavitDirect|
|Are Batteries Included||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB 2.0||USB||USB||USB||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 16 x 7.2 in||6.5 x 14.5 x 1 in||5.1 x 14 x 1.4 in||7.17 x 15.83 x 2.64 in||6.4 x 18 x 1.2 in||5.02 x 13.94 x 0.89 in|
|Item Weight||—||2.2 lbs||—||—||—||1.15 lbs|
Using blue switches, it delivers a satisfying audio feedback of every single click. Help you take full control over your game and experience a new level of gaming.
Give you a quick access to dedicated media controls, such as volume, play, pause, next and previous track, calculator, email, web browser etc.
Keys can bear 50 million times keystrokes. Made of metal material, with matte-finish texture, it is sturdy and robust enough to protect it from scratch , bump and corrosion.
Complimentary Key Cap Puller Tool
We offer you a key cap puller for free. With this gadget, you can pull your key caps easily when you want to clean your keyboard or frequently change your key caps.
Under the keyboard, there are two rubberized holders to prevent it from slip.
There are so many options, why Choose Us
All Our Productsare Produced under Strict Quality Inspection
12-Month Worry-Free Warranty and Free Life-time Technical Support
Professional After-Sales Team
Working Voltage: 5.0V DC
Interface: USB interface
Mechanical Switch Type: Blue Switch
Key Force: 60g¡À15g
Key Stroke Travel: 4.0¡À0.2mm
Key Lifespan: 50,000,000 times strokes
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, the keyboard is a bit clicky which might be loud if you are in a quiet workspace, however, I'm usually spending my time in my room with the doors closed therefore I can be as loud as I want. I've even invested myself in $10 O-Rings to tone the noise down a bit.
I've made a comparison video of this keyboard with and without the O-Rings.
All in all, this is an amazing keyboard for the price.
I have typed around 25,000 words on this keyboard, and I have found it to be a very pleasant experience. The accuracy is amazing, and typing on this keyboard is much less fatiguing than a standard membrane keyboard.
Let’s take a look at what the TOMOKO MMC023.
- Nice solid build quality.
- This is a no frills keyboard, so it is not backlit
- Each key has a manual switch.
- The switches are Switch Master Blue switches, which are copies go Cherry Blues, and they have a nice mechanical click. I researched Switch Master switches and there is not much information about them, but they do seem to be well built and are rated for 50 million keystrokes.
- The function keys have media controls, although they are in different places than my MacBook Pro, but I got n app called Keyboard Maestro that lets me custom configure the function keys, as well as many other cool things.
- It does not have a keypad
- It comes with a handy key puller
This keyboard is configured for a PC, but I use a Mac, so I have come up with a few tweaks so that it plays nicely with a Mac.
First of all, the Windows key and the alt key are in opposite places than they are on a Mac. I have found an easy fix for this which is demonstrated in the attached pictures, and will describe the steps.
- Go into System Preferences and then Keyboard
- Click the “Modifier Keys” box at the bottom.
- Select the keyboard in the dropdown
- Switch the Command and Option key functions.
- Pull the keycaps off of the two switches and replace them in the proper mac order.
Nw your keyboard will function and feel more like a Mac keyboard.
All in all, I will never go back to a membrane keyboard again. The mechanical experience is so much better, and the TOMOKO is at a price point that is more than affordable, and worth every penny. If you have been toying with the idea of going mechanical, then this is a great entry place for you.
I really really wanted to love this keyboard. It looked like quality from the moment i opened the amazon box. packaging was very nice. The keyboard itself looked, felt, and initially typed very nice. Being wary with some of the reviews mentioning that keys would stop working, i mercilessly tried all the keys in MS Word to make they all responded when used. Phew - they all passed i said at first... then i figured lets play some witcher 3... this is where the issues began... 30 minutes into game play the w key stopped working. i tried rebooting my PC, plugging and unplugging in the keyboard. Using it on another machine. Nothing. It just broke that quick,
Moral of this story... Really wanted to give it a 5 star review, but it appears that there is a reason why its so cheap. Buyer beware :(
The ease of removing, moving, and replacing keys is also a terrific feature. I tend to remove the caps lock key, since I seldom use it and frequently hit it by accident. The keyboard comes with a removal tool which is child's play to use. If you wanted to reconfigure this keyboard to another layout (it came in standard QWERTY ), such as Dvorak, or simply they keying standard of a non-English speaking nation, that would also be straightforward. Finally, the price point is hard to beat. Well done.
Most recent customer reviews
The caps lock and scroll lock lights are really...Read more