TOMOLOO Hoverboard with LED Light Two-wheel Self Balancing Scooter with UL2272 Certified, 6.5" Wheel Electric Scooter for Kids and Adult
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- √ UL2272 Certified & - Approved by CPSC, guaranteed quality and safety
- √ The Most Advanced Mainboard Program- Ensures stability of users' riding experience
- √ Strictest Production Process- Full-inspection system, hundreds of thousands of tests regarding to safety regulations
- √ Powerful and Reliable- Max speed 8mph with a mileage up to 12 miles; 300 watt silent motors with carrying capacity up to 264 lbs
- √ Unique Design on Amazon- Exquisite unique appearance is blending in with fashion design
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||9.76 x 10.51 x 25.98 inches|
|Shipping Weight||24.5 pounds|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Five Star recommend!
Full charge time is 2hours only which can last for 3 days for my girl. She did ride it oftenly. So this thing is really awesome, abosutely a hit!!
She also told me that her hoverboard is the coolest one among her friends, with the light setting, and bluetooth music.
I don't really leave a review often, but for this cool thing, I am so happy that I would like to share with other buyers.
Led lights look great,very fun to ride.
Please wear a helmet when you first start out can be confusing at first.
Download the TOMOLOO in cellphone, and then control the hoverboard. You can set the riding mode such as the standby mode and learner mode. As a beginner, the learner mode prefer. You can see the volume of the battery and can make sure the hoverboard have enough power to ride. And can set the speed and sensitivity through the cellphone, too. More, the lights, perfect. It has so many choices of color that I can set the color randomly, and also can set them in the random mode that it can change freely. the Brightness can adjust too. Cooooool~!!