TOMOLOO Self-Balancing Scooter UL2272 Certified 6.5" Wheel Hoverboard with RGB Lights Bluetooth Speaker Customizable App Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UL2272 Certified & Approved by CPSC---Guaranteed quality and safety
- The Most Advanced Mainboard Program---Ensures stability of users' riding experience
- Strictest Production Process---Full-inspection system, hundreds of thousands of tests regarding to safety regulations
- Powerful and Reliable---Max speed 10mph with a mileage up to 12 miles; 300 watt silent motors with carrying capacity up to 264 lbs
- Design Patented & Utility Patent-pending---Set the RGB lighting color and effect, connect with Bluetooth 4.0 system, hover your unique and coolest style
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Who is TOMOLOO ?
Founded in 2013, TOMOLOO is one of the earliest enterprises producing intelligent self balance scooters.
Since establishment, TOMOLOO os adhering to the tenet of "Enterprise Vitality Lies in Product Quality", take a craftsman spirit to provide best products to meet different demands from customers around the world.
All of our products have passed all regulations related to safety.
What Are We Doing?
We focus on the quality of every single product to ensure all customers enjoy without worry.
We insist on provide best products and services to our buyers.
We have our own Develop & Research department, and we are providing latest series and satisfy different customers' needs.
Tomorrow, Start from TOMOLOO!
We keep developing and improving our products to bring our customers a better tomorrow!
Bluetooth Speaker & App to Control your Board
- Bluetooth Speaker--You can enjoy high quality 4.1 stereo surround sound audio on your rides with ease. This is a cool feature that can make your rides even more fun whether you are riding to work or just drifting around in your spare time.
- The app lets you customize the color of the headlights on your board to your liking. The off road hoverboard supports up to 16 million different headlight colors. Additionally, the app lets you use GPS and even get in-depth details such as travel time and current speed. The app is also handy for keeping track of how much battery is left.
All-Ages Dream Hoverboard
- UL2272 Certified Overall
- UL2271 Certified Smart Batteries
- Safe Stop Technology
- Water Resistance IPX4 Certification
- ABS+PC+Flame retardant and fireproof materials
- The most advanced mainboard system
- One year service for wheel hub motor, controller and battery, half a year service for charger
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So - details of use: well, the most striking thing I found was that I could do a figure - of - eight easily on this board right out of the box. I think that is interesting since the TOMOLOO logo has a figure of eight in the last two letters. With PTSD/TBI my balance and memory have - challenges. This hover board brings me back to my teenage years without all the recklessness involved with that era use of skate boards. My son and I use a small strip of side-walk in front of my home, about the length of three houses. We have a really good time. I can see his balance developing rapidly and I think there is a yet-to-be understood rejuvenating medical benefit for people with brain trauma with regard to balance and brain function. Combining our experience, it is fantastic that I bought a hover board for my son and I. Such great benefits while playing and having fun with my son, and without the craziness of unsupervised helmetless / padless skateboarding fad of days-gone-by.
Why did I choose TOMOLOO? My research was definitely not exhaustive, but it was diligent. It took me about five weeks to decide that this TOMOLOO would be my first hover board. I was taught, and believe, you "get what you pay for." So I decided up front I would buy a mid-level device. The boards range in price from about $150 to over $600, so this one at a little over $300 fit that criterion. Then I required UL listing and a serious manufacturer's perspective on over-heating batteries. TOMOLOO fit that requirement too by addressing it in the product description well. The company made me feel like they recognized the danger and responded to the concerns with newer and better design. Overall I don't think it was hard for me to keep returning to the TOMOLOO device page to read and re-read their device description - and finally deciding on the TOMOLOO hover board.
Why am I writing this review - well, I am definitely not extroverted, despite this long review. But I do believe giving credit where it is due. Plus, TOMOLOO offered me a chance to get a set of professional protective gear for the review - and finally - I think it is my duty to tell people of the potential medical benefit that is possible through using a quality hover board. As a VFW with PTSD and TBI, I was surprised I could even get on the board. I bought this board primarily to help my child learn the type of balancing I learned as a kid on a skate board. I quickly discovered that using this board helps to re-wire my brain's balancing sense...and perhaps in other good ways as well. I hope to graduate to a board with larger wheels, but the 6.5 inch wheel this board is perfect for starting off both me and my child.
For the manufacturer - I am very happy with this design. When thinking about improvements, I think 10 to 12 mph is fast enough. For balancing rehabilitation, there must be a good ride-height to person's height ratio of some sort. I would run out and get a TOMOLOO V2 8.5 inch off-road board right now - except I need to be careful getting too excited about these. After all I have only had my 6.5 inch TOMOLOO for about a month.
P.S. Did I say this was "my" board? Hum...it was all about my son at first... I think I will get that 8.5 inch TOMOLOO after all.