|Price:||$16.55 - $300.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Classic alpargata style, canvas upper, elastic gore for easy fit, suede footbed^With every pair of shoes you purchase, toms will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. one for one^Classic alpargata style, canvas upper, elastic gore for easy fit, suede footbed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Classic alpargata style, canvas upper, elastic gore for easy fit, suede footbed. with every pair of shoes you purchase, toms will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. one for one
TOMS Shoes was founded in 2006 by Blake Mycoskie. The shoe is a unique slip-on design comprised of clean lines and lightweight fabrics in vibrant colors and prints. TOMS was founded when Blake was inspired on a trip to Argentina by the traditional, rope-soled Argentine "alpargata." He was struck by the poverty and health issues of the country, and set out to reinvent the alpargata for the U.S. market, and in doing so to accomplish one goal: Making life more comfortable for those without shoes. To realize this purpose, Blake made a commitment to match every pair of TOMS purchased with a donation of a pair to a child in need. It's simple: If you buy a pair of TOMS, the company will give a pair to someone in need on your behalf. During its first year in business, TOMS sold 10,000 pairs of shoes, and Blake returned to Argentina to lead his first annual Shoe Drop during which he donated to the children who had inspired him. TOMS Shoes are now available in multiple colors and fabric combinations for men, women and a recently introduced line for children, aptly titled Tiny TOMS.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B078TSP8KY
- Item model number: 001001B07-RED
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 9, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They shipped a dirty old used pair of shoes when I clearly ordered a brand new pair of shoes. The bottom of the shoes are filthy dirty and black marks everywhere. There's stains on the canvas part of the shoes too. I'm obviously going to return them today. But it's just annoying that I have to go through the trouble of returning these because the seller are a bunch of lying crooks! shame on you!
Please DO NOT order from these crooks!!!!
check out these link for pictures if you're interested
1. They are made in China, that is not a sign of a fake.
2. Toms has changed the color of some of their shoes, their grey or "ash" ones in particular, I have bought 5 pairs of these ones, and 2 of them are completely different than the others, one is much lighter grey and the other (a pair I received today) is a almost as dark as charcoal, way darker than any of the others.
3. Sizes with toms is not always exact and from size to size they can take a big jump. I have always worn a 7 in toms, this year I could barely get my foot in a size 7. So apparently I need a size 7-1/2 now.
I ordered a pair of tiny toms for my daughter, the size 6 wouldn't even go on her foot, whereas the 7's we got have about an extra 1/2" to grow into. HUGE difference.
4. Toms show wear pretty quickly, which is why I get a new pair every year. And I live in Chicago so I only have about 5-6 months out of the year I can wear them. The backs always tear and in one of the pairs I have the soles began to peel and rip towards the toe- super uncomfortable...
6. Patterns are not always as shown in pictures, it's all about the cut of the fabric, each shoe is different.
5. Toms shoes soles ARE sewn in, and they are not rubbery feeling, so if yours are like that, they are fake.
6. If the price seems too good to be true, it likely is. Toms are not cheap, and each pattern brings a different price, if you are in doubt, compare prices to their website. I bought the Ash women's toms from the website and they cost $48 + tax on here they are $36. So, not a huge difference, but something to think about.
7. Not all shoes come with a bag. (See pics) some come with a flag, or a bag, or a sticker, but most just come with the sticker. Maybe nicer ones come with a bag? I have a pair of glitter ones that came with all 3- bag, flag & sticker.
I attached some pictures to show what a brand new straight from toms.com pair of shoes looks like. Please note that the little Scan tag on them is new, and I have never had that on a different pair before. There is also a proof of purchase pic to show that I do not work for the seller, just an avid toms fan that saw a few faulty bad review on these shoes.
All this being said, I LOVE TOMS regardless of wear, price, color etc. they are the most comfortable shoes (besides gym shoes). I walked around the planet in them, and thanks to them I looked good doing it! I will continue to buy them, even if it has to be every year.
Hope this review is helpful!
Oh also, I bought a pair of tiny toms on Amazon last year, and they were exactly like the ones I've bought from toms.com.