|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.99 - $300.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Black canvas upper
- Classic Alpargata design
- Elastic “v” for easy on/off
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
TOMS Shoes was founded in 2006 by Blake Mycoskie. The shoe is a unique slip-on design comprised of clean lines and lightweight fabrics in vibrant colors and prints. TOMS was founded when Blake was inspired on a trip to Argentina by the traditional, rope-soled Argentine "alpargata." He was struck by the poverty and health issues of the country, and set out to reinvent the alpargata for the U.S. market, and in doing so to accomplish one goal: Making life more comfortable for those without shoes. To realize this purpose, Blake made a commitment to match every pair of TOMS purchased with a donation of a pair to a child in need. It's simple: If you buy a pair of TOMS, the company will give a pair to someone in need on your behalf. During its first year in business, TOMS sold 10,000 pairs of shoes, and Blake returned to Argentina to lead his first annual Shoe Drop during which he donated to the children who had inspired him. TOMS Shoes are now available in multiple colors and fabric combinations for men, women and a recently introduced line for children, aptly titled Tiny TOMS.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N1UHA8B
- Item model number: 001001b07-grey Ash Canvas Alpargata
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 9, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The worst part is, these are exactly the same price as TOMS purchased directly from toms.com, or from any authorized retailer. If I'd paid half the price, I would have expected knockoff quality, but these are terrible quality for the full price of the original! Do yourself a favor and buy these elsewhere!
I get tons of compliments on my shoes. They work great in any situation. I can wear them with dress pants or jeans. The color hasn't faded even though I've worn them a couple times a week for the better part of a year. They still look as nice as the day I bought them.
Most recent customer reviews
Note - this was my first pair of Birkenstocks, and i didn't realize that their narrow fit was really made for normal width feet.Read more