|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.11 - $99.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.25" from arch
- Canvas slip-on with elastic inset at vamp and darts at toe
- Padded footbed
- Cushioned rubber outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Awww, yeah. We thought we knew the meaning of comfort, but TOMS' Canvas slip-on schooled us. Its cool, casual upper has an elastic inset at the vamp and darts at the toe to add wearing ease to its padded footbed and cushioning rubber outsole. It'll be your new favorite.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000XR4OC0
- Item model number: 10001379
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They shipped a dirty old used pair of shoes when I clearly ordered a brand new pair of shoes. The bottom of the shoes are filthy dirty and black marks everywhere. There's stains on the canvas part of the shoes too. I'm obviously going to return them today. But it's just annoying that I have to go through the trouble of returning these because the seller are a bunch of lying crooks! shame on you!
Please DO NOT order from these crooks!!!!
check out these link for pictures if you're interested
The worst part is, these are exactly the same price as TOMS purchased directly from toms.com, or from any authorized retailer. If I'd paid half the price, I would have expected knockoff quality, but these are terrible quality for the full price of the original! Do yourself a favor and buy these elsewhere!
- Real TOMS do not have stickers on the soles
- The right and left shoes looked like they were created from two different patterns... the stitching and labels on the heels did not line up
- The Ash color was different from authentic TOMS
- The construction of the foot beds were not right and were nearly a quarter inch wider than the sole on each side
- The font was slightly off
- The stitching was sloppy and thicker than true TOMS
- The material felt cheaper than real TOMS
I learned my lesson. Also, since Amazon is not an authorized seller of TOMS, there is no One for One. A child in need will miss out on a pair of shoes just because you're trying to save a few bucks. FYI, TOMS has a referral program. Introduce a friend and earn store credit when they buy. Trust me... your soul and your wallet will be better off if you go this route.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These seem to be fake... The ash color is different from the 3 pairs of ash Toms I've ordered directly (these from Amazon are much darker) and they rub my heal horribly. Read morePublished 59 minutes ago by Megan Riley
I ordered a size 8, received s size 7, truly disappointed!Published 12 hours ago by frequent shopper
Just awesome and comfy shoes! I couldn't love the print more.Published 12 hours ago by Maria Madrigal Gutierrez
Originally ordered my size. 7.5.
Too small. Returned and ordered an 8.
Perfect! Thanks Amazon for making returns so easy!!
I love Toms so much i bought a pair for my mom! She received them just the other day and says she hasn't taken them off. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jessica Carlyle
Very comfortable but after only 5 months, there is a hole in the toe of my right shoe!Published 1 day ago by Julie