|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$26.99 - $100.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.25" from arch
- Canvas slip-on with elastic inset at vamp and darts at toe
- Padded footbed
- Cushioned rubber outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Reinvent yourself with the ultra-light, comfortable Original Toms Classics that started it all. Become a part of the One for One movement and enjoy the rebirth of a tradition with Toms..
Awww, yeah. We thought we knew the meaning of comfort, but TOMS' Canvas slip-on schooled us. Its cool, casual upper has an elastic inset at the vamp and darts at the toe to add wearing ease to its padded footbed and cushioning rubber outsole. It'll be your new favorite.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000XR4OC0
- Item model number: 10001379
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They shipped a dirty old used pair of shoes when I clearly ordered a brand new pair of shoes. The bottom of the shoes are filthy dirty and black marks everywhere. There's stains on the canvas part of the shoes too. I'm obviously going to return them today. But it's just annoying that I have to go through the trouble of returning these because the seller are a bunch of lying crooks! shame on you!
Please DO NOT order from these crooks!!!!
check out these link for pictures if you're interested
The worst part is, these are exactly the same price as TOMS purchased directly from toms.com, or from any authorized retailer. If I'd paid half the price, I would have expected knockoff quality, but these are terrible quality for the full price of the original! Do yourself a favor and buy these elsewhere!
- Real TOMS do not have stickers on the soles
- The right and left shoes looked like they were created from two different patterns... the stitching and labels on the heels did not line up
- The Ash color was different from authentic TOMS
- The construction of the foot beds were not right and were nearly a quarter inch wider than the sole on each side
- The font was slightly off
- The stitching was sloppy and thicker than true TOMS
- The material felt cheaper than real TOMS
I learned my lesson. Also, since Amazon is not an authorized seller of TOMS, there is no One for One. A child in need will miss out on a pair of shoes just because you're trying to save a few bucks. FYI, TOMS has a referral program. Introduce a friend and earn store credit when they buy. Trust me... your soul and your wallet will be better off if you go this route.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these Toms. Like others, they do stretch, so consider that when picking a size. I ordered a half size down, and they're great.Published 11 hours ago by Agnes
These shoes are perfect! The quality, the fit, the looks. The wonderful leather inner soles are so supportive and comfortable .Published 12 hours ago by Jamie
I bought the shoes because everybody seems to have them these days. Once you can finally get them on your feet they look pretty good. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by melissa
The shoe was what I expected but I wear a 5.5-6 and it was too big.Published 20 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I thought I would wear them all the time but I find myself slipping into sandles instead.Published 1 day ago by Charlotte Burt
I wear a size 8.5 and there were reviews that said to a half size bigger. I talked with my friend and she said to get my size and they stretch out a little and conform to your... Read morePublished 1 day ago by rebecca eve