Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Size: 9.5 D(M) US|Color: Black|Change
Price:$41.84+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 1,630 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,720 reviews
on August 26, 2015
I've been skeptical about Toms for a while but finally bit the bullet and ordered. I am a woman with large feet (at least size 12 wide) so I ordered a mens size 10.5 and they fit perfect. When I first put them on they were tight across the top of my foot but after a few minutes they were broken in nicely. I will definitely order again in other colors. Also, Im fairly flat footed and need arch support. These dont have as much support as say a tennis shoe but I can wear them all day without pain.
on October 30, 2016
Very disappointed in these toms. They came without a box and were zip-tied together. The quality was sub par to toms we've purchased before. They were also clearly two different sizes (see picture)
review image
on June 18, 2016
These are arguably my favorite shoes of all-time! I've owned 4 or 5 pairs of them now, and I always get compliments on how simple, yet how great they look. TOMS is an outstanding company with an awesome mission. This will certainly not be the last time I buy these TOMS!

I normally wear size 9's in Nike shoes and Johnston & Murphy's, and I always have to wear 8.5's in TOMS. They just generally run a little big.
on August 11, 2015
Love the new shoes, and happy to know that a child somewhere also got a pair...
review image
on April 20, 2017
All my pair of shoes(Nike,adidas,vans) I buy them in size 11 so it was no brainier to get these in size 11. But when I got them they were just a little to big. I don't know if it's because I have narrow feet or more then often people that are size have 11 wider feet. But overall I liked them. And they dont run in half size. But Tom's FAQ say you should get one size down if you wear size and half shoes
review image review image
on May 6, 2017
I was nervous to order these based on some other reviews, but the Ash colored men's fits PERFECTLY and even came in the TOMS box with the flag. I'm highly impressed for the price I paid! I've owned other pairs ordered directly from the TOMS website, but this had the added bonus of the discount and free shipping for the exact same product. I'm very happy, and expect to order more!
on May 6, 2016
This is probably my second or third pair of Navy Toms, and I love them! They are super comfy and cute for all different outfits! The navy is a true navy blue with white souls as pictured. I highly recommend Toms brand for men and women looking for stylish and comfortable shoes! If I had to say anything negative, I would just mention that they don't offer a huge amount of arch support, if that is an issue for you, which it isn't for me, so five stars!
on March 31, 2017
this is my second purchase!! I returned the first pair due to yellow stains all over them. I purchased a second pair the same day I received the first ones I received them today and these ones are covered in yellow stains as well!! VERY DISSAPOINTING BY FAR. cheap yes so I will try to was these ones to see if I can get them clean. the white will come with stains, I am unsure if the colored ones are stained.
on March 24, 2017
I love what they are doing here, but I had to send back a size 10 as too small by far, and the size 10.5 I got are wearable, but very tight, almost narrow, and I do not have a wide foot. Wont try an 11 at this point because the back to front seems ok, but definitely couldn't wear with socks even if you wanted to.
on June 15, 2016
These are the perfect type of shoe for the summer and I'm so glad that I bought them. I was hesitant at first from the mixed reviews here on Amazon but I've had no issues with fitment or quality. I've had these for a couple of months and I've worn them every time I've gone out to the grocery store, on dog walks, and to a couple of pool parties and they show no signs of wear. I bought the ash grey and the color matches the picture 100% (even though I think it is more like a brown than grey but whatever). I don't wear socks or anything when I wear these and they fit perfectly.

The only issue that I've noticed so far is that these shoes lack any type of grip. If you are walking on a tile floor (or even on very smooth pavements!) be careful. I haven't slipped yet but sometimes it feels like I'm about to when walking on smooth surfaces.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.