Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,787 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,881 reviews
on September 7, 2017
I love this shoe, I've brought this shoe to so many drives and traveling to Yosemite and to Point Reyes, CA. It fits perfectly with my feet at size 8.5". I feel like buying another pair and rock more TOMS shoes during the spring & summer seasons. My only issue is that when it gets wet, you would have to wait a while for it to dry up. I don't recommend this to be a outdoor trail or hiking shoe but, I mainly used it for that during my photography trips.

Pro's:
- Comfortable and breathable
- Simple Stylish trend
- Cheaply Priced

Cons:
- Takes a while to dry up
- You can slip around if you lose traction
- It can slip off your feet if you run too fast but, thats a given if you aren't wearing socks
- Not intended for outdoor trail walks or hikes
review image review image review image
on December 3, 2015
So, I got pulled into buying these out of envy. I saw others with them and I thought they looked good. Quickly fired up the Prime machine and pulled the trigger. Two days later got them. Size 9,cause no 9.5, too small. Sent them back, two days later a size 10. This time I actually got them on my feet but they were a bit loose. Not terrible that I can't wear them but not the best fit. I didn't return them because they do look nice but I must say they are just a bit uncomfortable. You should try out a pair at a physical store before buying these.
on May 6, 2017
I was nervous to order these based on some other reviews, but the Ash colored men's fits PERFECTLY and even came in the TOMS box with the flag. I'm highly impressed for the price I paid! I've owned other pairs ordered directly from the TOMS website, but this had the added bonus of the discount and free shipping for the exact same product. I'm very happy, and expect to order more!
on December 30, 2016
I did not receive this product via discount, obtain for free nor false rating promotion of this item. All reviews are from my personal critque.

To look good, wear no socks unless they are the socks that solely cover your toes a sn expose the top of your feet.

One of the MOST comfortable shoes, most stylish, and lightest shoes I have ever worn. I have received numerous compliments and have always enjoyed putting them on.

I have had these for 3 months now and haven't regretted my purchase since. Can't wait for my next pair!
on August 17, 2017
I have been ordering Toms for years now. And I like the shoes very much. Especially the buy one Give one aspect. The last few times the sizing has not been very accurate. Order size 11 every time.
Just right to tight then to loose. The free return policy is great but does get a bit frustrating. I will continue to purchase the shoes. My frustration is nothing compared to the kids that these sales help.
on July 21, 2017
I ordered Toms a couple years ago and they were solidly ok. Kinda cheap construction and fall apart when you wear them with any frequency, but they're good casual summer shoes. So I reordered the same size and they are wayyyyyyy to small. Had to return them and didn't order another size because all the other options in the colors I liked were $50+ and these shoes aren't worth that. No thanks, sorry.
on May 6, 2016
This is probably my second or third pair of Navy Toms, and I love them! They are super comfy and cute for all different outfits! The navy is a true navy blue with white souls as pictured. I highly recommend Toms brand for men and women looking for stylish and comfortable shoes! If I had to say anything negative, I would just mention that they don't offer a huge amount of arch support, if that is an issue for you, which it isn't for me, so five stars!
on March 31, 2017
this is my second purchase!! I returned the first pair due to yellow stains all over them. I purchased a second pair the same day I received the first ones I received them today and these ones are covered in yellow stains as well!! VERY DISSAPOINTING BY FAR. cheap yes so I will try to was these ones to see if I can get them clean. the white will come with stains, I am unsure if the colored ones are stained.
on March 24, 2017
I love what they are doing here, but I had to send back a size 10 as too small by far, and the size 10.5 I got are wearable, but very tight, almost narrow, and I do not have a wide foot. Wont try an 11 at this point because the back to front seems ok, but definitely couldn't wear with socks even if you wanted to.
on June 15, 2016
These are the perfect type of shoe for the summer and I'm so glad that I bought them. I was hesitant at first from the mixed reviews here on Amazon but I've had no issues with fitment or quality. I've had these for a couple of months and I've worn them every time I've gone out to the grocery store, on dog walks, and to a couple of pool parties and they show no signs of wear. I bought the ash grey and the color matches the picture 100% (even though I think it is more like a brown than grey but whatever). I don't wear socks or anything when I wear these and they fit perfectly.

The only issue that I've noticed so far is that these shoes lack any type of grip. If you are walking on a tile floor (or even on very smooth pavements!) be careful. I haven't slipped yet but sometimes it feels like I'm about to when walking on smooth surfaces.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.