Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 207 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 223 reviews
on April 13, 2015
They look like women's shoes when I put them on. Lol I don't even know what to wear with them. Someone reply to this and give me some ideas. Lol. Quality of shoes seem good tho
review image
on July 26, 2016
I have worn Toms shoes for a few years and this is the first pair in the Honey Gold color and really love them. I got mine pretty quickly sent to me and been wearing them daily since. They fit just fine, maybe a bit large but fine for me. They are comfy for all day wear. Oddly, when I got my new Toms shoes, they came in a plastic bag with no sticker, flag or canvas bag at all.....rather odd considering all of my other Toms I bought were in a box and came with either a wrist band, flag, sticker or canvas bag. Oh well, it just was odd about that. As for the durability of these Toms shoes, after a week of wearing mine, the soles are slowly coming off, but not very bad yet. No holes in the toes or backs of these shoes.....yet. It seems every pair of Toms shoes I get eventually will get holes in the toes within a few months and soles wear out after a month of just general wearing around the house, office or taking short walks. But they look good, are comfy and maybe a bit pricey for how long they really last. It has a soft leather insole also. So, I give this version of Toms Classic Honey Gold Casual shoes 5 of 5 stars, despite the soles pretty worn down already and slowly peeling off after a week or so.
on September 25, 2016
AWESOME SHOES.

This is the first pair of Toms I have ever owned. I got them at the recommendation of a friend who said they were very comfortable shoes, and boy was he NOT kidding! These slip on like gloves and are just like wearing socks - thin, but sturdy. I like the canvas material these are made out of and the color is a nice shade of khaki. Personally I find the University Khaki ones to be slightly more sandy in color than what is pictured but it's by no means a stark difference. I initially purchased these in a Men's size 12, but returned them for a size 11 as the 12s were unexpectedly too big for me

I had to purchase no-show socks to go with these as I suffer from regularly sweaty feet to help prevent the shoes from getting too wet with sweat (I know, super gross). Despite this I still think they're insanely comfortable and they work well both with and without socks.

I got mine for around $35, but considering the type of shoes I wouldn't be willing to spend much more than that on these. Can't say I would buy them at their normal retail price of $50, but it's nice to get a lower price on Amazon.

I plan on updating this review in the near future to share how these shoes hold up for me.

All in all, solid slip-on shoes that are comfortable at a decent (but not great) price point. Overall, I would recommend this product. Blessings!
on August 5, 2015
My first first Toms, after all the skepticism on if they would be comfortable etc, I just decided to try it. Always liked the style, but wanted something a little different from the plain colours I see all the time. The stripes added a bit more.

Pros: First off, I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable these were. I am not a shoe expert nor a professional with the biology of the human foot, all I can say is these are one of the most comfortable casual footwear I have had in some time. And this is the case when having to wear them a couple hours well. There was no irritation or uncomfortable feeling after wearing this all day even.

Secondly of course is the look or style. I did buy this one for the stripes and the variance to the regular plain colours. I must say I am going to buy them again in the different colours because they are true to the pic, but honestly look better when you actually receive them.

Cons: Not so much a con, but the one thing for me that was different from most other shoe brands is they come a little bit bigger. Not as in a shoe size or anything. It is probably why they a comfortable, but they fit great. It is just something to keep in mind for people who may have slim feet like I do, you can probably get away buying a half size smaller with these. That said, this is just a personal preference how I like my footwear snug, so by no means a design flaw or anything, hence I could not take off a star!

Great shoes overall, and probably now my favourite casual go to shoes.
on April 14, 2017
These are my 4th pair of Toms and they pretty much fit as expected. They are very stylish and I get nothing but compliments when I'm out and about dressed casually. The colorway is actually university black/beige. I ordered them thinking they were black/white and I actually love the beige touch much more due to matching the rope sole of the shoe. Very satisfied!
on March 18, 2017
If could go very zero stars I would. I am very disappointed and feel robbed by this purchase. The shoe fell apart on my feet within two hours of wearing it for the very first time. Meaning I spent this money and only got to use the shoe once for less than two hours and on top of that had to walk back home in a foreign country barefooted
on May 28, 2014
Apparently Toms has changed the Last with their shoe manufacturers. A size 11 for example seems to me to be larger than it did in the past. This difference was noticed with shoes dated mid 2011 and beyond. I now wear socks to compensate the size increase, and have started to buy a size or half size smaller.

This is true in all sizes. Shoes made in early 2011 and earlier are tighter fitting. They are all gone now, and the shoe size is noticeable in every classic I purchased during the past year. The Tom's University Ash Rope size 11 just bought has a date stamp on it Dec 15, 2011, and feels too big.

The date on Classics is printed inside the shoe above the right arch and goes day/month/year. Toms, the company, told me about six months ago that they had modified their sizes. Whether other styles of Toms is involved, I do not know. This is not an official comment on shoe sizes from Toms, and my comments are my own. I suggest Amazon consult with Toms before printing this.
on April 28, 2015
I gave these as a gift and have ordered plenty of TOM shoes and the receiver of the gift and I have the same size foot, I only wear Toms in size 9 which always have fit perfect, these were not a size 9, and do not come close to fitting either one of us. They must have been missed marked, and now I have missed the return date by two days, I am so disappointed, and have wasted 55.00 on shoes nobody can use. Now I am wondering if they are even the real TOM brand shoe. Never have I had any problems from any of my amazon purchases until now.
on March 23, 2017
I love my TOMS. I owe 10 pairs of them. I like all the different designs/patterns on the shoes. They can be anything from dress up to just being funky.
on April 25, 2017
Looks awesome and feels awesome, but the soles wore completely through in less than a month of light use.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question