Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Price:$19.00 - $150.00

Showing 1-10 of 6,302 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,563 reviews
on June 7, 2016
Fake TOMS. Insole is made of rubber and comes off completely. Insole is so thick is almost impossible for my feet to fit in.
Real TOMS come with a bag with TOMS flag. Also real TOMS insoles are sewn on to the shoe.
review image review image
22 comments| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2015
To be honest, i was very skeptical about this at first. I was contemplating whether to purchase this product from the seller for weeks and i finally purchased it. (I chose the one with free returns in case i did not like it or if it was a fake) . Shipping came exactly on time and it was not a fake at all despite all these critical reviews on not being authentic toms. These are most definitely real and they are really really comfortable! Out of all the flats i've worn, these were the ONLY PAIR that did not leave me any blisters or pain on my feet whatsoever. If i am in a rush, i can run in these, i can wear them with dresses, jeans, almost anything and it would not look out of place! I would definitely repurchase this again!! And i would say to stick to your original size, the size that you normally wear, because i usually wear a size 8.5, but from all the reviews saying its "too small" i decided to order a size 9 and i gotta say, it was too big. So stick to your original size becausr too big is not good and too small isn't good either. but if any of you guys are still having doubts about purchasing this, make sure you choose a seller that offers "free returns" that way you can always return it if the size isn't right or if it is a fake. I love these shoes a lot and you guys should too!!
on January 17, 2014
Bought these in Sept and wore them a couple maybe about 10 to 15 times. By Sept they were already broken in the back from rubbing the floor as I walk. I have several TOMS I've ordered directly from TOMS and have never had this problem. Contacted the company and never once got a response.
44 comments| 234 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2016
This is NOT a pair of real authentic TOMS shoes. I love real authentic TOMS shoes and they fit me perfectly. This was a pair of knock-off toms and they did a very poor job trying to steal the patent for these shoes. I will not buy these from Amazon again, because I do not want to support Amazon supporting these nefarious businesses. I wish Amazon would only support the legitimate producers of products and not those who steal product ideas from others. I returned this pair of sloppy floppy poorly made shoes and I bought a pair of real TOMS directly from TOMS. I wish I could give zero stars but I have to give at least one star for this review to be accepted. And when I clicked one star, the caption for one star reads "I hate it."
on August 29, 2016
I am a huge fan of my TOMS shoes, I have owned about 4 pairs in the past 5 years or so. I do like that they are super comfortable after you wear them in of course. It does take a few times before they are a perfect comfortable fit. I love this online price compared to buying at the department store or on the TOMS website. They are much cheaper. The only thing about these that I am not to sure about is that it is taking a bit longer to break the shoe in, i am not sure why that may be. But, it's honestly not a complaint at all. I wear these shoes every day in the summer days and can wear them for work or just for going out. another thing that can be quite annoying is getting them wet, seems like if they get wet, from rain or from washing, they start to have a bad foot smell. So, I definitely try and wear them when the weather permits lol! No, seriously though, i can't wear them in the rain because they will not last me much longer after. I also don't care for the leather in sole. Because honestly who doesn't sweat when it super hoot out? They get really sweat and slippery on the inside when you sweat. However, I am not complaining because they are just a super comfortable shoe and I wouldn't trade them for any other shoes out there! Thanks for reading.
on May 16, 2016
So I bought a pair of Toms for Mother’s day, in the grey color. Fortunately, I bought this through a vendor Fulfilled by Amazon and received an authentic pair, just like the ones I’ve seen in real life. Authenticity was a primary concern, since many reviewers suggested that they got fakes instead of the real thing.

Unfortunately, the shoes were too large for my mother. Contrary to Amazon’s recommendation claims that the shoes are “True to size”, these shoes run large. My mom has narrow feet. Even with thick fuzzy socks (which look ridiculous with this type of shoe), these shoes were way too roomy. I would definitely recommend that half sizes order down a size, especially if they plan to wear the shoes with no socks or thin, low cut ones. Even for those who have wide feet, since these shoes are known to stretch out over time, the smaller size the safer bet. I returned the present.

PRO: lowest prices I’ve seen online, authentic TOMS via FBA
CON: not true to size, disappointing Mother’s day
on March 31, 2016
If you owned Tom's in the past this is not them. The fabric is really tough and scratchy and didn't soften up. The inside bottom of the shoe is made of cloth not leather like normal Tom's and has started to rip apart. It's a really really good knock off. I couldn't tell when I first received them and thought the fabric would soften, but after owning them for 3 months the inside is coming apart and they are extremely uncomfortable and give me blisters.....NOT TOMS. Not to mention it took 1.5 months to arrive since it came from China. They fooled me into thinking I was getting a good deal, but hopefully this will help someone else not make the same mistake!!
on September 21, 2015
These are counterfeit shoes! The size is one size too big, and the construction is not the same. There is also a stamp inside that says "MADE IN CHINA", which indicates these are not authentic TOMS shoes. Buy from the TOMS website, or buy from a certified TOMS dealer.
review image review image
on April 17, 2017
These shoes came in SUPER small, and I'm familiar with toms so that didn't make any sense to me. The material was also really stiff and I had an extremely hard time getting my foot into the shoe. I'm like 90% sure these are fakes, especially because they are so cheap but sometimes amazon does sell things cheaper than they are in the store so I decided to give these a shot. However, I would not recommend buying these on amazon, just to be safe I would go into a retailer that is guaranteed to have the real brand.
on July 8, 2016
I get a lot of compliments on these at work. I wear business casual every day and needed relatively comfortable flats as I am on my feet a lot as a nurse practitioner. I bought the same size I usually wear in Toms- they are very consistent. I have narrow feet and like how they fit me. I usually wear nonslip hidden socks with my Toms to keep my feet dry and prevent shoe smells

UPDATE: I STILL wear these at work all the time, especially when I have pants that need a flat shoe in sprinttime. Highly recommend. Have held up well. Shopping for more colors since these are some of the few flats that don't give me blisters but aren't as heavy looking as Merrells for my business casual health care office.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.