|Manufacturer||TONWON Shenzhen CheBoTong Technology co., Ltd.|
|Item Weight||2.72 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.76 x 2.76 x 1.46 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TONWON|
Vgate vLinker MC WiFi OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner for Android & iOS & Windows (Wi-Fi)
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🚗 Recommended by FORScan for Android and IOS
- 🚗 Works with FORScan, Carista, Torque, DashCommand, JScan, BimmerCode and dozens of other apps
- 🚗 Upgraded version of Vgate iCar Pro, specifically for coding APP that requires large amount of data transmission.
- 🚗 Transform your Android device or Windows PC into a professional-grade diagnostic scan tool. Supports battery voltage drop, OBD bus active, key, etc. Up to 5 ways to wake up from sleep mode.
- 🚗 Over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature and battery drain protection, firmware updates. TP transmission protocol , ensure wireless communication security
Vgate vLinker MC WiFi is a diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, logger, and real-time performance monitor.
Why should I choose Vgate vLinker MC WiFi OBD scanner?
Vgate vLinker MC series is the upgraded version of Vgate iCar pro, specifically for coding APP that requires large amount of data transmission.
- Supports SW-CAN & MS-CAN protocols - can access these proprietary GM & Ford networks in addition to the 5 standard OBD-II protocols.
- Vgate vLinker MC WiFi turns your Android or Windows mobile device, tablet, laptop, or PC into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor.
- OBD request byte up to 1024 bytes, can meet the needs of some special long frame communication.
- USART data buffer up to 2K bytes, baud rate increased to 460.8Kbps. Even faster, more reliable, and more feature-rich than its predecessors.
- Fully compatible with ELM's AT command set (ELM327, ELM329) and STN's ST command set.
- Read & clear check engine light - Check diagnostic codes yourself and make informed repair decisions.
More Protocol Compatible
- Support all 5 OBDII protocols
- Support SW-CAN (GM
- Support MS-CAN (FORD)
UPGRADED VERSION ---BatterySaver
- Thanks to the unique BatterySaver technology you can rest assured that, unlike other OBD adapters, Vgate vLinker MC WiFi won't drain your battery if you leave it plugged in.
- Operating Current is 24 mA, automatic sleep in idle state, sleep current is as low as 3mA.
- Up to 4x faster than before. This increased throughput results in smooth, realistic virtual gauges and accurate, detailed graphs.
Works with all OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles. Compatible with all OBD2 communication protocols.
EOBD vehicles (Petrol from 2001 and diesel from 2003/2004 in Europe) and OBD2 vehicles (1996 onwards in USA, 1998 in Canada)
Our products are applicable to 12V petrol vehicles compatible with standard OBD2 protocols, 12V small diesel vehicles with a load of 6.5T or less supporting the OBD2 protocols.
This device does not apply to heavy duty diesel 24V vehicles (i.e. semi trucks, tractors etc). Note:Those vehicles use a different program and our adapters will not be compatible.
More Mainstream Apps
At present, the Vgate vlinker MC WiFi version supports all functions of FORScan, such as reading fault code, clearing fault code, reading data stream, reset module, brush hiding, ECU programming.
Bimmercode allows you to code the control units in your BMW or Mini to unlock hidden features and customization your liking.
There are more apps waiting to be explored. Works with more 3rd party apps & software than any other adapter
Supports OBD-II, Single-Wire CAN and Medium-Speed CAN
Vgate vLinker MC WiFi provides wireless connectivity for all OBD-II protocols, plus advanced automotive networks commonly used in many late-model GM, Ford and Mazda vehicles.
For supported GM models, you can control windows, door locks, and even remotely start your engine with the 3rd-party obd CANex Android app.
On GM, Ford, and Mazda vehicles that use Single-Wire CAN or Medium-Speed CAN, you can also use enhanced PC diagnostic software like ScanXL to access ABS, airbag, and other systems that aren't available with an OBD-II-only interface.
More Protocol Compatible