- Save 10% each on Tooks Audio Beanies or Headbands offered by Tooks Hats Webstore when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code TOOKSTEN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
TOOKS NextGen SPORTEC Band (Dryfit) - Headphone Headband with Integrated Removable Headphones | New Inline Remote with Microphone, Volume Adjust and Music/Call Control | Color: Black
|Price:||$22.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Performance headband with built-in removable headphones, 100% ProStretch (dryfit) keeps you cool from Sports to Sleep
- New Inline Control With Microphone Allows Volume Adjust, Music Play/Pause & Next/Prev Track, and Handling of Phone Calls (Answer/Hangup/Reject). Apple iOS and Android compatible. Initiate voice command if available on your device.
- Ultra thin microfleece lining with improved flat-stitch seams for added comfort
- Superior sound quality
- Standard 3.5mm plug fits all common audio devices and cell phones
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Tooks next generation Sportec Headband is a 100% dryfit audio headband featuring integrated removable headphones with superior sound quality. A new inline controller with microphone allows volume adjust, music play/pause/advance, and handling of phone calls (answer/hangup/reject). You can also initiate voice command if available on your device. 3.5mm headphone plug fits all standard audio devices and cell phones. Improved flat-stitch seams provide exceptional comfort, from Sports to Sleep! Unique as birthday gifts or Christmas gifts. Available in Black, Pro Pink and Pro White. (see also our NextGen Fleece version)
Showing 1-8 of 37 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, it's got a cord that must be plugged into the computer, so every time I'd turn over, the cord would get caught and sometimes it was strangling my neck.
Second, the quality of the speakers is terrible, very tinny. Worse than the headphones that came with the original iPod.
Third, the size and shape of the interior speakers are very uncomfortable if you lie with the side of your head against the pillow. It presses into your ear, and there's no padding. I guess if you sleep lying on your back, with just the back of your head on the pillow, this wouldn't matter.
Fourth, after a few months of owning them (but only using them about 2x/week), one of the speakers stopped working. A little while after that, and neither one works. So now it's completely useless.
Stays secure during sleep, cord coming out of the back makes it much less likely to tangle up than normal headphones, sound quality/volume are acceptable, pairs well with normal earbuds if you need to listen to 2 different audio sources simultaneously.
There is a volume control on the cord (which I am not generally a fan of), and it seems somewhat cheap. The pause button in particular can get sticky, and I had to use a binder clip to make sure it was fully depressed, otherwise the volume would drop substantially. I also believe it may be activating on its own sometimes, which tends to pause whatever I'm listening to, which is very annoying when you're trying to go to sleep listening to something.
Sound quality is ok. Not surprisingly they have pretty much no bass to speak of, but I didn't buy them for high fidelity listening. If you want to listen to ambient sounds while sleeping, or ebooks in the car or wherever, etc. then these are probably fine from a sound quality standpoint.
The headband itself is fairly comfortable. It stretches a bit but not a ton. I'd guess my head is "average" size for a man who is 5'9" tall and it's snug but not uncomfortable. It can be slid down a little and used as an eye mask as well which is handy.
All in all, they're just OK for the price but like I said, don't expect to sleep on your side with these hard plastic speakers.
Too tight for me (remember, big head)
They bulge too much for side sleepers
If you are a smaller person, and sleep on your back I bet these would be great for sleeping but they didn't cut it for me.
I bought the black sports band and we now have stains in the sheet and pillowcase where I sleep. After realizing what was going on in washed the headband by hand and was shocked to see how much dye came out. Our white sheets may never be the same again.
If you buy this be sure to wash it a few times before sleeping in it.