BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 25, 2017
Unfortunately Hot Tools irons do not work on my hard to curl hair. This is my 2nd HT iron to try, and I could barely get a slight difference in my straight hair after holding sections for more than 30 seconds each. Sadly, I think cheaper irons that I have to replace each year because of quality, seem to hold curl in my hair so much better.
I will say the transaction went perfectly smooth with purchasing and returning. My review is for the product only.
on March 26, 2017
This did not work well on my fine shiny hair (not a lot of texture). I turned the heat setting all the way up, but it didn't seem to get hot enough. It also caught and pulled hair out during the curling process. I'm going to try the hot tools 1181 and see if it's any better.
on May 21, 2016
Absolutely love this curling iron. I love the swivel of the cord, the stand it rests on, and the whole entire design. It leaves my hair with a smooth finish and there are varied heat settings. It has been the most reliable curling iron I have purchased and used yet!
on June 5, 2016
I wouldn't buy this version again. After reading and debating on replacing my trusty purple iron or buying a white one, I went with the white - based on the fact that it is marketed to be safer for damaged hair. I think the purple hot tools iron did a better job at that. The purple one never had a trace of burn smell to it until about 4 years in, which is why I needed to replace it. This white one leaves a singed smell on my hair every time I use it :(
on May 22, 2017
(Disclosure) After months of having this curling iron, I still love it. For my hair to hold a curl at all, the iron has got be very hot. I have super straight fine hair (I once even had a perm fall out of my hair) and this is the only iron that works for me. Granted, I cannot speak to longevity of the iron as I do not curl my hair often but overall really happy with the quality.
on August 25, 2017
My hairdresser couldn't believe the price I got for my curling iron. They sell this exact one at the salon for more than double and she couldn't even get it at cost for what it's selling here! This is a professional curling iron with adjustable heat settings and it heats up crazy fast. I love it, I'll never go back to another brand- hot tools is where it's at
on July 13, 2016
I bought this curling iron because the girl who does my hair has one and used it on me and it gave me beautiful curls then. I bought one after she used it on me. I do like this curling iron but it takes quite a few uses to get it to break in. I've used it for about a month now and I'm still getting used to it. I have it on the highest temperature and it takes a really long time for the curl to take so I have to leave it in my hair for a lot longer than I would like. Most of the time I just use my older curling iron to finish the job in half the time. It does heat up fast but I find myself still giving it about 20 minutes to warm up before I start because of the issues I have with keeping it in my hair for so long.
on October 26, 2016
Hot tools is always the best iron. I have been a hairstylist for 24 years I have never picked up another hot iron. Please note if you are not a professional I still recommend this iron just dial the temp down 450 is to hot for your thanksgiving turkey it will fry your hair!!! The seller was print with shipping I logged on and bought another size.
on September 25, 2016
i agree with what others have said about it needing 15 mins or so to really heat up properly - but other than that, and the fact that it doesn't have an auto shut off feature, it's a great curling iron.
on August 4, 2017
Best curling iron. Nothing can compare to it. I have coarse hair and it curls it, the curls stay all day.
Best curling iron I have ever bought.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.