|Brand Name||TOP CASE|
|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||17 x 12 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||13MBA-M-PURPLE|
|Size||MacBook Air 13"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||13MBA M PURPLE|
TOP CASE - Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Macbook Air 13" (A1369 and A1466) - Purple
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.38. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Brand New TopCASE? DREAM series(Rubberized See Through)
- Highest Quality Soft Rubberized Coating Perfect fit for the All the Macbook AIR 13" A1369 & A1466 - New Release June 2012 and Late 2010
- Ultra slim design that is light in weight, durable and has long lasting protection for your laptop
- Made from strong materials to protect your laptop from scratches, dints, scrapes, spills and dirt
- Come with TopCase logo graphic mouse pad
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
TopCase? Rubberized Hard Case?
This ultra slim case is light weight yet it is durable and long lasting to protect your laptop from everyday use.
Case COMPATIBLE with Apple Macbook?Air 13":
Model - A1369
MC503LL/A, MC504LL/A, MC965LL/A, MC966LL/A
Model - A1466
MD760LL/A, MD761LL/A, MD231LL/A, MD232LL/A
Case NOT compatible with:?
Macbook White 13"
Macbook Pro 13.3 Inch with/without RETINA DISPLAY
Macbook Air 11"
Macbook Pro 15.4 with/without RETINA DISPLAY
* The model number can be found on the bottom of your laptop in between the two hinges in the format AXXXX.
* *Apple MacBook are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.
Compare to similar items
This item TOP CASE - Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Macbook Air 13" (A1369 and A1466) - Purple
iDOO Matte Rubber Coated Soft Touch Plastic Hard Case for MacBook Air 13 inch Model A1369 and A1466 White Marble
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.95|
|Sold By||Top Case||iDOO World||Mosiso||Top Case||KUZY||eBags|
|Compatible Devices||MacBook-Air-13||Apple Macbook Air 13 inch, Apple Macbook Air A1369, Apple Macbook A1466||MacBook-Air-13||MacBook-Air-11||MacBook-Air-13||Tablet|
|Size||MacBook Air 13"||MacBook Air 13"(A1466/A1369)||15.4 Inches||MacBook Air 11"||Air 13-inch||One Size|
Top customer reviews
Topcase: The cheapest of the bunch around ~$14 on amazon.
+ : decent protection, very reasonable price and does not attack fingerprint stains as easily.
- : feels a cheaper than other 2 tested, adds noticeably more weight relative to other cases and pads on the bottom feel cheap and will likely fall off after a few weeks
Overall i think this is a great CHEAP option for the price conscious buyer, initially I thought the Kuzy and Topcase looked similar but when I had them on 2 airs side-by-side, the difference was noticeable.
Moshi: Most expensive ~$60 on amazon at time of review
+ : great build quality, lightest among the three cases, bottom pads look the nicest
- : EASILY PICKS UP STAINS! ITS A STAIN MAGNET
Overall the price is pretty steep given the stain problem
Kuzy: $25 on amazon at time of review
+ : feels a lot nicer than topcase and bottom pads definitely more durable and made out of rubber rather than the cheap soft pads of Topcase, lighter than Topcase but slightly heavier than Moshi, stain resistant
- : the build quality isnt as nice as Moshi but the tradeoff of not having stains is definitely worth it
Given value and quality Kuzy is hands down the best.
------ I have used this type of hard cover before. This one has a silicone soft feel on the outer surfaces. Hides finger prints. Feels more secure in my hand than the shiny version. Colors match very closely to the photos. Well fitted to my MacBook Air laptop. Stays in place. No loose movement. Comes of easily without breaking the tiny tabs that hold it in place on the laptop. Highly recommended.
I had my eyes set on the Speck Satin hard case but the price kept making me put off purchasing it and each time I went to the Apple store they never had any colors I liked.
So while surfing on Amazon I came across a case made by TopCase that looked just like the Speck Satin but it came in my favorite color - Robin Egg Blue...you know the beautiful Tiffany Box color? ;)
All the reviews seemed to say that this case was pretty awesome and the price was just right so I decided to give it a go and ordered it along with the matching silicone keyboard cover. It shipped rather fast and the case and keyboard were shipped together.
It gave my MacBook Air a new look and I was very happy with the results. The only other gripe that I failed to mention in the video was that the silicone keyboard is hard to type on- gets a little sticky which causes typos but maybe it just takes some getting used to.
- Easy to install
- Comes in a wide variety of colors
- Really affordable, won't break the bank
- Feet look a little cheap
- Silicone Keyboard cover does not match top row keys
- Silicone Keyboard can be difficult to type on
- Case can be difficult to take off but we found a solution: [...]
My fiance and I purchased laptop cases at the same time, and he got the HDE matte hard snap on case. This case comes with a rubber keyboard cover that matches and also was around the same price with shipping. The overall computer case functions better as the bottom doesn't slide around, and the keyboard cover is a lot more useful than the mousepad received with the TopCase.