|Item Weight||11.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||24.5 x 13.75 x 0.12 inches|
|Item model number||Modeska|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Modeska|
Modeska 24" x 14" Leather Desk Pad - SKIDSTOP Ultra Smooth Executive Blotter and Protective Mat Large Mouse Pad for Office, School, Home, Remote Business – Brown
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SIZE 24"x14" - The wide 24"x14" size offers enough space for you to use it as a mousepad, as well as a desk protector. This size can fit your computer desktop or laptop, keyboard and mouse.
- SMOOTH SYNTHETIC LEATHER - Feels great on your skin as you write, type, or use your mouse. The pad is smooth, flat, and rigid so you can easily use it on the sit or stand desk, bed, sofa, or even on a soft blanket. This pad will give you a firm square surface to use your mouse on.
- PADDED DESK PAD - Slight cushioning to leave your elbows and wrists feeling good when using the blotter pad accessory all day when leaning or using a standing desk. Easy to clean and matches the latest gadgets.
- SKIDSTOP ANTI-SKID BACKING - The desk pad is reinforced with a non-slip backing that firmly grips the desktop, keeping it stable with no slip on your desk. Great traction for wired and wireless mouse and responsiveness.
- MODERN DESIGN - This durable design is suitable for modern home or executive office and is a good choice for people who are pursuing high quality materials. It is designed to be compatible with all the wired and wireless mouse on the market, such as, laser, optical, and mechanical mouse.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- A beautiful accessory that will add a modern touch to any desktop.
- The wide 24"x14" allows you free range with mouse movement and works well to protect any desk surface.
- The smooth finish gives you a comfortable place to put your elbows during a long work session
Modeska 24"x14" Leather Desk Pad
Executive Blotter and Protective Mat - Large Mouse Pad
My name is Jeremy Biron and Modeska’s story began in April 2013 when I decided to redesign my office. As I looked around my workspace, I realized that I had a well-designed computer, a sleek laptop stand, the latest ergonomic chair and even great artwork on the walls. All of these new things fit together perfectly with one major exception – the desk accessories.
I designed the Modeska office set to be stylish, durable, and to complement the latest tech products that are in your office and home.
- Smooth synethtic leather
- Cushioning easy on the wrists and elbows
- High quality manufacturing built to last
- Modern look to match the latest gadgets on your desk
- Easy to clean surface
- Great traction for mouse responsiveness
THE MAKING OF A MODESKA SET
Each Modeska piece started from a series of hand-drawn sketches focused on simple lines and a clean, modern look that is now the core of Modeska’s brand.
After meeting with a number of manufacturers on the East Coast, we selected a Connecticut-based company. Their proximity to our office was also important, because it allows us to oversee the production of the Modeska product line. Partnering with a local vendor and supporting jobs in our home state was a huge added bonus!
With a manufacturer selected, we went through a few rounds of fine tuning by producing prototypes of each piece.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Looks good
- Didn't slide (I only had it out for a few minutes before I decided to return, but I didn't see an issue here)
- Was shipped and arrived flat, and I don't see any issues with it remaining flat.
- Moused tracked with no issues (I have a Mac mouse)
- Too soft for writing. You need at least a second sheet of paper underneath the sheet you're writing on, and even that didn't feel comfortable to me. I do a lot of writing, and extrapolate & reconcile info from single-page field notes, and so this just didn't work for me. I subtracted 1 star for this.
- No free return shipping. So this was basically a $6.37 and a trip to the UPS store experiment for me. I'd take another half-star off for this.
Searching for another option to protect my wooden desk.
-High-quality construction and design
-Great feel to the synthetic leather
-Love the dark gray color, blends-in with everything
-Appreciate the tastefully embossed logo in the bottom right corner of the product, and not the bright white letters some manufacturers use
-A good feel with my mouse
-Perfect size. This is actually a big deal. This fits perfectly in front of my 21" iMac. Just right for my keyboard and mouse with plenty of room.
-Slightly lifting corners. I just want to say that this really doesn't bother me that much and I'm an extremely picky buyer. I tried putting heavy books on the corners for 5 days, and it didn't seem to do a lot. With that said, I'm not sure I would have even noticed it if it was't for all the reviews about it. This is the only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5. And if I could, I would have given it a 4.5 star rating.
Just one comment to the manufacturers. I appreciate that the product is not rolled or folded and is delivered straight and flat. However when my box came from Amazon, the product was lose in a big box. No padding, bubble wrap or cushioning of any kind. So the product knocked around in the box. I was concerned that the edges might have gotten bent, dented and beat up a bit. But to my surprise, it was fine. I'd still look into the shipper putting something around it, just to keep it from getting damaged.
Anyway, after weeks of use, I can say that I highly recommend this product. It looks classy, feels good, and seems very durable to last a long time.
He was raised well. His parents has nice Ethan Allen furniture ... when that was a thing. He’s not even sure if it was a thing or if it still is. He hasn’t thought of Ethan Allan until now. He did know NEVER EVER to do anything to wood. Preserve and protect.
He was brought up to believe that good humans are like the wood police - protect and defend. He always used coasters (on wood but not glass). Glass is safe. You can do anything to glass except perhaps fracture it with a hammer or a bullet. Windex makes all things new. Which is why he preferred glass until now.
This poor dude didn't know anything about blotters. If he had, he would have known the word blot but would ask blot what? He’d think, Windex will wipe away any marks he might make. Besides, he never ever, ever, went off the page. He never blotted. He was blot free. He simply didn't make marks like that. Of course, his desks had always been glass. He thought sleep, food, and Windex solved the majority of life's blots.
What he didn't know is how much he would come to love his desk. This inanimate object which was once an acacia tree somewhere gave its oxygen-giving life for him to sit at hour upon hour, day after day would become loved. It would become so loved, we can guess more in its death than it was in its life, that he should want to protect and defend it.
He also didn't know that he'd far more than write and read at this desk (its intended purpose). He'd end up eating at his desk and setting down hot dishes on it. He'd end up opening beer bottles on his desk, pressing them into his beloved think space. He’d end up tattooing his beloved with his own idiocy. Somehow, he thought, desks are immune.
He realized how wrong he was when at first he noticed a spiral like shape in the wood. The shape was clearly man-made. He chided himself. He blotted. It was from a beer bottle. He realized how much he loved his desk and took up the mantle to protect and defend wood against harm once again.
He learned first what the hell blotters are and why they are not just needed but completely necessary. He regrets harming his desk as he did. He knew not what he did. But really, he warns desks are not magically immune from whatever you might do to them.
He did some research and wanted genuine leather. He also wanted an American company. He looked at Etsy and Amazon until deciding on the TOP Rated - Modeska 24"x14" Leather Desk Pad - Executive Blotter and Protective Mat - Mouse Pad, It matched the existing leather in his room and didn’t detract from the color of the wood stain.
A week has passed and he is happy that he once again wears the white hat of protector and defender of wood. His habits aren't likely change. He’ll still eat dinner at his desk. He’ll still open beer bottles against it. He'll still want to sleep at it. And he’ll now rest easy that that acacia tree gave its life for a worthy purpose.