|Item Weight||51.3 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||37.5 x 25.5 x 14.3 inches|
|Item model number||C4C-1|
|Material Type||PU leather|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C4C-1|
TOPSKY High Back Racing Style PU Leather Computer Gaming Office Chair (Blue) Ergonomic Reclining Design with Lumbar Cushion Footrest and Headrest
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TOPSKY C4C-1（Chair For Comfy Series）: 1 year warranty and suitable for home office use. *Some products have no cards, you can use your order No. to contact us.
- 90-175° recline& footrest: Pull up the lever on the back, you can recline the back between 90° and 175°. When push down the lever, you can lock at the position. The footrest can be pulled outwards to relax your legs on or fully withdrawn for work, gaming or study.
- Headrest& lumbar cushion: Bigger headrest& Ergonomic design lumbar cushion. You can move lumbar cushion to meet your needs.
- Adjustable armrest: Push the button on armrest, you can adjust it on a suitable height, And it will move with the back.
- Strong Base &Thicker seat: Recommended Weight 225 Lbs, Maximum capacity:300Lbs ※ Best for people under the height of 5'10"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TOPSKY is a young and growing brand. We mainly provide comfortable, practical, personalized office/home products and performance products we aim for superior quality at a price anyone can love. From professionals to enthusiasts, our goal is to meet the needs of every single person. All over the globe.
C4C-1 Gaming Chair
Ergonomic Racing Design
90-175° recline& Lock on any position
Slide out footrest for relax
Armrest, chair Height adjustable
Meets or exceeds all BIFMA standards
Material Type: PP + Pu leather + Electroplate Feet + Nylon Wheel
Dimensions (W x D x H): 26.2 x 25.2 x 44.9-48.6inches (66.5 x 64 x 114-123.5 cm)
Seat: (W x D x H) 22.1 x 20.5 x17.9-21.8 inches (56 x 53cm x 45.5 -55.5cm)
Base Diameter: 26.8 inches (68m)
Armrest height: 7.9-8.7 inches (20-22 cm)
Item weight: 44.1 Lbs. (20 kg)
Original desgin and top-notch quality. It's time to relax yourself!
You need more time to enjoy life,
You deserve a high quality living style,
You just need a decent chair like this one,
which have all funtion you love.
High Quality Parts
Ergonomic design lumbar cushion
Large and soft headrest
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$39.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Topskyfurniture||PrimeShop Pro||Amazon.com||PTsky||Amazon.com||Ficmax|
|Item Dimensions||—||26 x 34 x 14 in||28 x 28 x 48 in||22.04 x 22.04 x 50.07 in||20.87 x 49.21 x 20.08 in||12.6 x 33.8 x 25.2 in|
|Item Weight||—||44.09 lbs||55 lbs||46.2 lbs||37.48 lbs||55 lbs|
|Enclosure Material||PU leather||Leather||Value not found||PU, Metal||Leather||Leather|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The lever for adjusting the back in place is so low on the chair you have to lean over to the right to be able to lock it in place. So basically you're adjusting the chair while you're leaning way over to right to get the handle, making it very annoying to pinpoint the perfect spot for how you're trying to sit.
2. There's no spring back when adjusting the chair. So, when you hit the lever to make the back lose, you fall all the way back immediately, and to get the back of the chair back up, you need to sit up, grab the arm rests, and scoot your butt back as you push on the arm rests. Now all of a sudden you're sitting up really straight, and you have to very slowly lean backwards to get the chair where you want it. Of course, once you find the right spot, you're going to screw it up because you now have to reach to almost the floor on the right side to hit the lever and lock the back into place.
3. The lumbar pillow is completely unnecessary because the chair is comfortable on my back without it. This isn't really a con though.
4. I'm too tall for this chair and I'm only 5' 11". There was only on position I could get this chair in where the head rest seemed to fit my neck/heard right.
5. It doesn't roll that great. I have 12X12 ceramic tiles on my floor. My old, crappy, cheap desk chair never had an issue rolling over the cracks. This one would get stuck easily. The new chair I ordered in place of this one rolls fine too. This one just refused to roll over the gaps sometimes.
I will say the padding is firm and comfortable. The arm rests are very comfortable. The design of the chair just sucks. I would have kept it if I spent 80 bucks on it and stuck it in a room where i didn't use it much. However, over 200 no way. No way I could convince myself to sit in this chair everyday while I worked from home.
** Amendment - The company reached out to me after the initial review above and return of the chair. I must say I am impressed with the company. Not only were the interested in the fact that I did not like the chair, but they wanted to know WHY. Most companies are just in it to remove a negative review, but they actually seemed interested as to why I wasn't happy with the chair. They were incredibly nice and wanted to make sure I was 100% happy, despite the fact that I was still returning the chair. Great company. Since they were so nice to me, I would like to reiterate that I am not returning this chair because it's bad quality. It was built incredibly well, however, the design just wasn't for me. To each their own, as there are many other reviews on here that say this is the most comfortable chair they've ever sat in.
I've had a DXRacer for the past 4 years that I will be using to compare this chair.
Assembly: 15 - 30 minutes. 8 total screws (2 on each arm / 4 on the bottom controls). The hardest part was getting the arms lined up correctly. Otherwise, it's very simple to put together.
Mobility: Moves around very easy on carpet. I've had some chairs that don't seem to move well on carpet but too much on hardwood. No issues moving from one room to another or staying in place at a computer desk.
Design: Initial impression is comfortable and sturdy. It feels like a big chair compared to my DXRacer. The lumbar cushion doesn't sit well with me. It could need some time to mold to the shape of my lower back, but at current it pushes me too far from the back of the chair. The headrest while not a separate part like the DXRacer is comfortable and doesn't appear to need adjustment. It doesn't stick out too far from the chair. I haven't tested out the foot rest but it easily moves out of the way if need be.
My only complaint is that when I was fastening the back cushion straps together, one snapped. This is the only real part of the chair that doesn't seem to be as high of quality. Since I'm not currently using the back cushion it's not a big deal, but I imagine for others it could be.
All things considered, good quality chair for the price. I hope it holds up as well over time as my DXRacer did.
Attached are a photo of the chair, a comparison to the DXRacer, and a photo of the broken strap.
I am updating on a previous review as I had received a faulty product. The company had fantastic and responsive customer support, and resolved the issue incredibly fast. I am very happy with my purchase and would happily buy from this company again.
Another update. I have now had the chair for many months, it is holding up as well as if it were day one and I still love it, I have fallen asleep in it many a time due to how comfortable it is, and have no consistent complaints with the chair. the arm rests still wobble, but no more than day one, and hold up well. the leg rest also holds up very well, surprisingly well in fact. and due to this chair being more than satisfactory for an extended period of time, my review is absolutely worth the 5 stars i will be giving it.
Most recent customer reviews
2. wider than most gaming/racing chairs